**Official 50 Cent Thread **Street King Immortal Final Album?**

a Game reunion would of helped him more, they made the best records together. i think it's a ego thing, 50 knows he isn't on Game's level lyrically or skillwise. all 50 is good for is catchy hooks and storyteling. Game is more well balanced, he's got storytelling & lyrical skills. songwriting might not be his strength but the other skills make up for it.

Last edited:
i think Game gets underlooked, he put the West Coast on the map with Documentary. 50 always brags how he gave him hits, but how about Dre & Em? they did the same he did for Game. now we gotta have this Kidd Kidd dude forced on us which will not help at all.

That's not overlooking Game. I look at Game as being his own man. Everybody else is like 50's soldiers.

That's not overlooking Game. I look at Game as being his own man. Everybody else is like 50's soldiers.

but people acting like he didn't help G-Unit gain more stream during the time Yayo was locked up. i hate when 50 tries to play the good guy downplaying another person's success when his bosses did the same for him.

Yes, 50 won't bring back Game because he's jealous of him... And under no circumstance is it possible that he truly dislikes him.

Last edited:
Yes, 50 won't bring back Game because he's jealous of him... And under no circumstance is it possible that he truly dislikes him.

i won't say jealous, but he's probably mad that he stood out and rode the wave of making a name for hmself outside of G-Unit. he's a success by himself. maybe not business wise but his music career is still intact.

Even though I'm a big fan of Game, to me G-Unit is 50, Banks, Yayo and Buck. Game is Dre's guy.
Exactly. Game was always the guy who was affiliated IMO. The og 4 was perfect how they were not a knock on the bipolar stripper he did his thing but I never really looked at him as g unit

50 isn't jealous....game went far left when he started dissing them....fif said he still doesn't know why the game did that

I'm good with our without game, Beg For Mercy was good without him too so no they didn't need him.

They need to make up for that mediocre T.O.S. album. "Featuring Young Buck" :lol: they should've just shelved that album and called it a day.

50 isn't jealous....game went far left when he started dissing them....fif said he still doesn't know why the game did that
he tries to play it off as if he doesn't know why but its him who caused the issues. i know most of the stuff cuz i was so into g unit 02-06.

for instance if u notice the hate it or love it video, 50 is sitting in the back of the lowrider with Game and his brother up front...its cuz his ego wouldn't allow Game to sit beside him cuz he didn't want them to be looked at as equal.

and Game was messing with Jada/Lox, Dipset, Nas way before he was with G unit so for 50 to put him in that position to play the role of a soldier when he was beefing with them, Game was like i aint dissing them, and its funny cuz 50 made amends with all those guys he was dissing. 

It ain't like Game just started dissing G unit one day...na he jumped into most of their beefs with Budden, Ja Rule, Benzino, but just wasn't willing to play the part of a g unit soldier dissing anyone 50 had a problem with.

for instance if u notice the hate it or love it video, 50 is sitting in the back of the lowrider with Game and his brother up front...its cuz his ego wouldn't allow Game to sit beside him cuz he didn't want them to be looked at as equal.

Man what? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This guy is reaching like hell. Like he was at the video shoot when they were discussing seat arrangements for the video :lol:

Last edited:
But yeah, they need this reunion to be nationally televised on an award show. So it could really feel like the golden days of G-Unit again

50 jealous of Game??  Generally speaking, a person has to be on someone's level in order to be jealous of them.  With that being said, Game and 50 are not equals. 
This guy is reaching like hell. Like he was at the video shoot when they were discussing seat arrangements for the video
laugh.gif
That's what I was thinking as well
laugh.gif
.  I was thinking this ***** was a director or cameraman on the video shoot or something. 

You know there is some truth to that whole video shoot. It's on wikipedia if you type in "Hate or Love It". But then again it is wikipedia, so take it or leave it.

First week numbers are in.

AA was projected to sell 35-40k copies,

He sold 46,728 copies first week which gave him the #4 spot

Last edited:

he tries to play it off as if he doesn't know why but its him who caused the issues. i know most of the stuff cuz i was so into g unit 02-06.

and Game was messing with Jada/Lox, Dipset, Nas way before he was with G unit so for 50 to put him in that position to play the role of a soldier when he was beefing with them, Game was like i aint dissing them, and its funny cuz 50 made amends with all those guys he was dissing. 

It ain't like Game just started dissing G unit one day...na he jumped into most of their beefs with Budden, Ja Rule, Benzino, but just wasn't willing to play the part of a g unit soldier dissing anyone 50 had a problem with.
Exactly. Fif be trying to front like it came out of nowhere. Game didn't grow up with them so he shouldnt of expected game to be loyal soldier. Game was placed in g-unit.

50 jealous of Game??  Generally speaking, a person has to be on someone's level in order to be jealous of them.  With that being said, Game and 50 are not equals. 

Good god how did you miss my sarcasm in the post. The second sentence is why he won't be back

Good god how did you miss my sarcasm in the post. The second sentence is why he won't be back
sacr6_2737.jpg

Documentary is the equivalent of GRODT, 50's second album just a West Coast Version of it. it's better than Massacre given to Game to help him get his fledgling career off the ground.

Fixed. 

Actually good albums
The Game: 2
50 Cent: 1

Last good album
The Game: 2013
50 Cent: 2003

And if 50 actually donated Documentary to Game... he's an idiot.

Documentary is the equivalent of GRODT, 50's second album just a West Coast Version of it. it's better than Massacre given to Game to help him get his fledgling career off the ground.

Fixed. 

Actually good albums
The Game: 4
50 Cent: 2

Last good album
The Game: 2013
50 Cent: 2005

And if 50 actually donated Documentary to Game... he's an idiot.

Fixed

But to be honest, has Game ever gave a cohesive reason as to why he started dissing the unit? I mean I've heard him say "50 was always ****in on me in interviews" whike he was in the group but was there any interviews to back that up? I feel like Game wanted to be "that guy" and put on the forefront immediately and 50 didn't want him to use g unit as a leapfrog for that. After all, Game was placed in G Unit by Dr Dre, 50 never asked. On the other side, I understand why Game didn't want to be a solider BUT you gotta ride when you're in a crew especially when the guy in charge helped you greatly on your debut.

Last edited:
i remember it like this, Game was on record saying he wasn't getting into the beef that 50 got in with the New York/Piggy Bank record.

50 took is as not being loyal/a soldier.

50 and Game were BOTH on NY radio the same night, i remember switching between stations.

50 was on Hot 97 saying Game ain't apart of G-Unit anymore bc of not being loyal.

Game was on Power 105 saying everything good w. G-Unit blah blah, until a listener called in saying 50 is dissing him on the other station at this very moment.

It led to a very messy situation.

50 put a lot of work into Game's album, was featured heavy on it. He damn well expected Game to ride for him no matter who it was against.

The rest of the Unit had to def feel some jealousy toward the Game IMO bc he sold the most besides 50.

Game didnt wanna be a puppet.

and thats that. lol.

The Unit's buzz and 50 buzz is getting pretty big in the streets since Summer Jam, forget AA's first weeks numbers, numbers don't mean much anymore (50 biting his own tongue on that one.)

Game and 50 are both still putting out great music, but if 50 & Game reconciled, that would really create a major buzz in the rap community. i think it could happen by the end of the year.

50 was just on Hot97 saying he wants to work w. Drake. Drake and Game are cool, a lot more than people think. And of course both are now label mates. they HAVE to connect in the future eventually. but if it doesn't, i still dont care. Beg For Mercy was fine without Game. lol.

Back
Top Bottom