OFFICIAL 57th Grammy Awards Thread Feb 8

Khloe got them legs out tho
devil.gif
i wouldnt think twice... that kind of **** turn boys into grownass men

The Academy should've waited a year to give Sam Smith all these grammys honestly, instead of robbing Kendrick last year just to push forward the agenda.

Last edited:
So tired of all this domestic violence awareness crap. I watch the Grammys to be entertained, not to hear about how this chick was beaten by her ex.

Just so OD these days.

The Academy should've waited a year to give Sam Smith all these grammys honestly, instead of robbing Kendrick last year just to push forward the agenda.
"i' was a good song but they just threw him 2 because of the foul play last year

they prolly figure they made it up to him 
mean.gif

It's nice to see that Kanye was once again able to make himself the center of attention.

It's nice to see that Kanye was once again able to make himself the center of attention.
my dude paul probably smashing rhi on the low 
pimp.gif

kanye wondering why these two no names are on the stage with him 

Kanye ODing with promoting his upcoming album and shoes. When's the next disaster telethon? :smh:

Kanye is doing what works.

The fact that people recognize his gimmicks and spout off about knowing what they are, as to let people know they are hip to them,  is, wait for it, the purpose of what he does. PR, free PR

Welcome to Helping

Last edited:
True. Guess Kanye has to resort to all this again after Yeezus was his lowest in commercial sales.

Do what works Yeezy.... :smokin

I'm not even gonna lie to you. I gotta hand it to the music industry as a whole for still being alive and able to hold awards shows like the Grammys. I'm just baffled by how they do it considering people like myself haven't purchased an album since about 1998, in cd or digital format.

Pharell stay selling out to white people. Out here shuking and jiving :smh:
Word! He should be singing how he's in love with the coco and killing people and how he got so much money and ****. 
And poppin bottles.
And sittin on 22's
And mackin hunnys
And being iced out.

All much cooler things to music about.
Who want's to rap  sing about JUST BEING HAPPY

How lame and corny and cornballish of him.

Sellout.

You said like a 55 year old conservative whose rap knowledge is solely from accidentally leaving it on BET for a couple minutes :lol:

Congrats to Sam Smith and Beck. It's good to see REAL ARTISTS win. Sorry but Beyonce doesn't even write her own songs and ppl think she should just win everything. Ye gotta stop fighting for mediocrity and just chill.

What's with some ppl's slander towards Pharrell? Have some damn respect the man is basically a legend at this point :smh:

Back
Top Bottom