OFFICIAL 57th Grammy Awards Thread Feb 8

Ok that's how I sound and how "I said it"
What'd the person who said Pharrel was lame and "shuking and jiving" say it like? How'd he sound?

Last edited:
He said what he said sounding like a boy who isn't a man yet.

Last edited:
Glad M won Rap album of the year. Glad he wasn't there to accept it. Glad Iggy didn't win anything.

Last edited:
Congrats to Sam Smith and Beck. It's good to see REAL ARTISTS win. Sorry but Beyonce doesn't even write her own songs and ppl think she should just win everything. Ye gotta stop fighting for mediocrity and just chill.

What's with some ppl's slander towards Pharrell? Have some damn respect the man is basically a legend at this point :smh:

What?

So if you don't write your own songs you're not an artist :rofl:

Beyoncé is an all time great. So dancing and being able to sing doesn't make you a real artist?

Beck can't sing. So does that mean he's not a real artist?

You said like a 55 year old conservative whose rap knowledge is solely from accidentally leaving it on BET for a couple minutes
laugh.gif
Dude said Pharell is dancing for the "white folks"; since he's not out there looking hard and rapping about those stereotypical things, he is a "Sellout"  you don't see anything wrong with that comment? 
eyes.gif

Dude said Pharell is dancing for the "white folks"; since he's not out there looking hard and rapping about those stereotypical things, he is a "Sellout"  you don't see anything wrong with that comment? :rolleyes

I didn't read that anywhere in his post.

On a serious tip, is Kanye slow, have ADD, or something? Seems like every interview I see him do, he looks all figidity, uncomfortable, and out of breathe, ect.

C'mon bruh. A white male rapper not winning a Grammy? It would've been more surprising if he had lost. And yes that album was trash

Last edited:
On a serious tip, is Kanye slow, have ADD, or something? Seems like every interview I see him do, he looks all figidity, uncomfortable, and out of breathe, ect.

Kanye doesn't look right. He looks like he's gonna have a serious meltdown any day now.

[thread="618350"]How did that Eminem album even win? That joint was hot doo doo butter[/thread]

Album was trash but so was pretty much everything nominated in that category. Only good albums were Oxymoron and Nobody Smiling.

What?

So if you don't write your own songs you're not an artist :rofl:

Beyoncé is an all time great. So dancing and being able to sing doesn't make you a real artist?

Beck can't sing. So does that mean he's not a real artist?

Are we really gonna compare Beyonce's so called artistry to Beck? :smh:

This shouldn't be hard to undertand Beyonce is pop trash.. she's no different from Brittany Spears do you think she should get an AOTY too? You can claim Beck ain't the greatest singer in the world but Beyonce winning anything over that man is ridiculous. All I see today are her fat weaved up 'Beyhive' going after dude when they don't know a damn thing about him.

Last edited:
Are we really gonna compare Beyonce's so called artistry to Beck? :smh:

This shouldn't be hard to undertand Beyonce is pop trash.. she's no different from Brittany Spears do you think she should get an AOTY too? You can claim Beck ain't the greatest singer in the world but Beyonce winning anything over that man is ridiculous. All I see today are her fat weaved up 'Beyhive' going after dude when they don't know a damn thing about him.

Come on bro...I ain't the biggest Beyonce fan but pop trash...no different than Brittany Spears. :lol: . Britney couldn't sing back up for Beyonce.

Whether you like it or not that lady is one of the few popular artists today that have real talent. Should she have beat Beck..not sure...haven't heard Beck's album, but give credit where its due.

Last edited:

And what does that mean to you? My question was kind of obvious, but you seem to read things as face value with no interpretation, so I guess I have to be clear with you.  
Or I'd rather let the person who made the comments explain what he meant before I make up something and tell him that's what he said.

Last edited:
Come on bro...I ain't the biggest Beyonce fan but pop trash...no different than Brittany Spears. :lol: . Britney couldn't sing back up for Beyonce.

Whether you like it or not that lady is one of the few popular artists today that have real talent. Should she have beat Beck..not sure...haven't heard Beck's album, but give credit where its due.

If this is true maybe she should showcase it more. Last time I saw her she was popping her cheeks in the 7/11 video. "Shoulder sideways smack it in the air" wow she's such a great talent :rolleyes

At this point it's just embarrassing how much Kanye capes Beyonce. We get it dawg, you're still jealous of Jay at every turn. Shut up and move on. I love his albums, but damn it when he opens his mouth he can't stop from looking ignorant.

At this point it's just embarrassing how much Kanye capes Beyonce. We get it dawg, you're still jealous of Jay at every turn. Shut up and move on. I love his albums, but damn it when he opens his mouth he can't stop from looking ignorant.
I don't think he's capping up for Bey. I think he's trying to tell people that she is a once in a generation type talent but we are dismissing her like she's some type of avg pop artist that comes around every year.

I don't think he's capping up for Bey. I think he's trying to tell people that she is a once in a generation type talent but we are dismissing her like she's some type of avg pop artist that comes around every year.
This but at the same time it's not Beck's fault he won. I'm sure he worked hard at his craft, happy Kanye didn't interrupt the man. He can speak his mind during interviews but don't dismiss your peers because of your own bias

Back
Top Bottom