OFFICIAL 59th Grammy Awards Thread 2/12/17

Chance just doesn't sound good.

Like his sound and voice in not easy on the ears.

He gives me whatever the opposite of an eargasm is.

Earballs? Blue Ears? Nah he never turned me on.

Ear dis function.

Last edited:
Chance is cool but he been overhyped since Acid Rap. Seeing Drake stans get upset bout his success is hella funny tho :lol:

Chance just doesn't sound good.

Like his sound and voice in not easy on the ears.

He gives me whatever the opposite of an eargasm is.

Earballs? Blue Ears? Nah he never turned me on.

Ear dis function.

Pretty much how I feel about him, though he was very tolerable on Coloring Book. Worst Guys and Favorite Song with Childish Gambino stay in constant rotation though

I heard people talk about the movie and visuals for Lemonade more than the actual songs. Seems like it was a disappointment to her fans but they still love it. I didn't hear many singles like previous albums.

Lemonade was better than 25

Rihanna really got snubbed though.

Of course Rihanna was snubbed, she was pretty much banging the whole year and didn't win 1 after being nominated for 8 :smh:

:lol: at Anti being better.

I'm a huge Beyoncé fan, lemonade was a great album and better than 25. all night long, love drought and pray you catch me we're some of my most listened to songs last year, but as a whole I liked Rihanna's album better. It's almost hard to compare because both had different feels to them. ANTI and lemonade would be debatable but both were better than 25.

Now if we're talking non Grammy type artist then Tank Slp2, BJ the Chicago kid, and Solange were my personal favorite albums.

lol Chance has officially set the gold standard for SoundCloud rappers. Not a fan of the kid's music but I'm really happy for him, he had a really big 2016, from writing for Kanye to SNL and brushing shoulders with Jay and Beyonce, 2016 was his year.

Don't understand why people say they don't deserve their accolades.

You worked hard for it accept it consider it a payoff for all the hard work.

Adele smashed record sales when nothing sells anymore.

She was more than deserving of her wins tonight.

Beyonce album is no where near close to 25.

Just like her it is mediocre but she is a good performer.

People get caught up in the glitz and glamour hype train of her whole show and facade.

Beyonce's music overall is not good. "25" was a very good album. I enjoyed it alot. Adele goofed for this.

White girl trying to be the "I'm down with Black people, so it makes me look even better" type-steez.

People get caught up in the glitz and glamour hype train of her whole show and facade.

Beyonce's music overall is not good. "25" was a very good album. I enjoyed it alot. Adele goofed for this.

White girl trying to be the "I'm down with Black people, so it makes me look even better" type-steez.

My dude Dip we hardly see eye to eye on topics on here, but this might be true.

B and Jay clout could get your **** blackballed out the industry.

Don't believe me look at that Russell cat that was piping Katy Perry.

Dude disrespected Jays looks at a awards show lol and B was at the front and she was not having it.

Haven't seen or heard from him since lol.

That's why I think everyone walks on eggshells and feeds their ego out of fear as not being down with the cool kids at lunch table.

Russell Brand? He is definitely still around.

I'm confused as hell :lol:

Yes that guy the funny looking dude with a british accent and he's skinny and looks grungy and looks like he does heavy drugs yes... him.

I haven't seen or heard anything from that dude like that.

Before he pulled that stunt dude was hosting award shows, in movies, all over late night shows and what have you.

He tried to come at the illuminati and I haven't heard or seen him since.

I did see him in some movie not to long ago on cable that he was in some tropical spot or Hawaii or something.

He's still around, he admitted he is/was an addict, and he's trying to get his life in order. I believe he's trying to get away from the Hollywood life.

I'm confused as hell :lol:

Yes that guy the funny looking dude with a british accent and he's skinny and looks grungy and looks like he does heavy drugs yes... him.

I haven't seen or heard anything from that dude like that.

Before he pulled that stunt dude was hosting award shows, in movies, all over late night shows and what have you.

He tried to come at the illuminati and I haven't heard or seen him since.

I did see him in some movie not to long ago on cable that he was in some tropical spot or Hawaii or something.

lol

The Drake stans hating him hard. :lol:

Not surprising

Adele is becoming to soul what Eminem is to rap

Yep, I don't think she's ever lost a category she's been nominated for.

Current all-time greats still in their prime: Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Adele, Bruno...am I missing anyone else? Those are 1st ballot HOFers right now

Fixed

:\

You sound like homey in General

I can assure you that what you call "Russel Brand disappearing from the spotlight" has Zero to do with clowning Beyonce or Jayz making some power move to blacklist him or whatever. 

She knows she didn't deserve it for that above average album in a year where dam near every big name came out swinging.

My dude Dip we hardly see eye to eye on topics on here, but this might be true.

B and Jay clout could get your **** blackballed out the industry.

Don't believe me look at that Russell cat that was piping Katy Perry.

Dude disrespected Jays looks at a awards show lol and B was at the front and she was not having it.

Haven't seen or heard from him since lol.

That's why I think everyone walks on eggshells and feeds their ego out of fear as not being down with the cool kids at lunch table.

I know :smh:

She knows she didn't deserve it for that above average album in a year where dam near every big name came out swinging.

Most definitely, man.

Back
Top Bottom