OFFICIAL 59th Grammy Awards Thread 2/12/17

We out

1jinxt.gif

25 was very underwhelming compared to her first two projects.

Lemonade should have won just off the visuals alone.

Anti didn't win nathin and that's a dope album. Only Rihanna album I've liked.

Wanted Paak to get best new artist and schoolboy q to get rap album of the year, other than that didn't really care who won.

Times have changed. No one needs to make a good album anymore. You just need a good radio hit or and youre set for the year. Radio is garbage woth that tropical non sense and weird music simpleton chainsmokers music with 4 chords.

All i ask is the only good song from 25.

Lemonade was the best out of all the albums nominated but you know the Grammys like safe pop music anything that deviates from that formula is "too out there". Solange a seat at the table was overall the bet album last year any genre tho.

Lemonade was the best out of all the albums nominated but you know the Grammys like safe pop music anything that deviates from that formula is "too out there". Solange a seat at the table was overall the bet album last year any genre tho.
Pretty much, when Taylor Swift won over Cornrow Kenny, I was like the artistry doesn't even matter. Pop anything is always going to triumph. I kinda knew Bey wasn't going to win once she got the "urban" contemporary win. 

Solange album was dope as hell though. 

I'll agree that ASATT > Lemonade. Joint was fire start to finish.

I disagree. I think lemonade is better than ASATT and feel it should've won over Adele.

Pretty much, when Taylor Swift won over Cornrow Kenny, I was like the artistry doesn't even matter. Pop anything is always going to triumph. I kinda knew Bey wasn't going to win once she got the "urban" contemporary win. 

Solange album was dope as hell though. 

It was a hip hop album up against a pop album you knew from the jump he wasn't winning and anything else was wishful thinking. Only Eminem would win that over a fellow pop star like swift. the Grammy committee is a bunch of old white farts that love simple formulaic music and people that kiss their *** to get the awards.

I disagree. I think lemonade is better than ASATT and feel it should've won over Adele.

Na. A seat at the table was a better cohesive album. Joint just flowed naturally from beginning to end nothing felt forced. I never really ****** with solange like that till this album.

Adele washing everyone again :smokin [emoji]128016[/emoji]

Beyonce didn't even have the best Knowles album of 2016 :smh:

adele man :pimp:

acid rap > coloring book.

i really tried to like it, but i just don't

maybe i'll give it another listen

Last edited:
How the hell did Justin Beiber not win any awards?

How man????

Untitled-design-39-696x348.png

Song of the year is "Buy back the block."

Surprised how much i actually agree with NT on this stuff.
Chance is wild over rated. Coloring book was incredibly mediocre
I do think reliability>>>> So for me Adele 25 >>> Lemonade. I am a 29 year old Caucasian male. I can see why people loved Lemonade. But being a man in a committed relationship....i felt adele more.

They did Metallica dirty....still sounded good instrumentally. Timeless man...and good for them for letting Gaga play with them. I feel like most rock bands would be afraid of that kind of backlash from loyal fans. Gagas theatrics were over the top but expected....

I do think reliability>>>> So for me Adele 25 >>> Lemonade. I am a 29 year old Caucasian male. I can see why people loved Lemonade. But being a [WHITE] man in a committed relationship....i felt adele more.

They did Metallica dirty....still sounded good instrumentally. Timeless man...and good for them for letting Gaga play with them. I feel like most rock bands would be afraid of that kind of backlash from loyal fans. Gagas theatrics were over the top but expected....

Fixed

I do think reliability>>>> So for me Adele 25 >>> Lemonade. I am a 29 year old Caucasian male. I can see why people loved Lemonade. But being a [WHITE] man in a committed relationship....i felt adele more.

Fixed

meant relate-ability....not reliability....i can't vouch for either artists reliability :lol:

Crazy Chance won a Grammy for what's basically a watered down Thug impression :lol:

Last edited:
Not on the level of Beyonce.

No one does.

Again she is a great performer but at the art of music...no just no.

Especially against someone of caliber of Adele.

I had to come back to this.

What exactly makes Adele a higher caliber artist than Beyoncé [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Adele is becoming to soul what Eminem is to rap

ANTI was better than both lemonade and 25

Last edited:
Lil Yachty might not deserve a Grammy. But he deserves some recognition at least for his monster 2016.

You're not a star until NT hates you. Chance officially made it. Congrats Chano :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom