~~~!!!***OFFICIAL A Damn Shame Stephen Strasburg Plays For The Nationals Thread***!!!~~~

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Stop it with the Strasburg ##+%. Until he faces a REAL MLB team last nights game was completely invalid. He played the +%#%$#* Pirates for *$%%* sake. Having 14 strikeouts againt the Pirates is like having 14 strikeouts against a bunch of 10 year olds. Way to go Strasburg, get your World Series tickets now!! You beat the PIRATES, CONGRATULATIONS!!! When he faces a REAL MLB team, then i will give credit where its due if he is successful, but until then, give me a +%#%$#* break. IT WAS THE PIRATES.

your a %%#$%@ idiot, stop watching baseball

23724_108957235781968_100000030772188_231844_3063038_n.jpg

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

Stop it with the Strasburg ##+%. Until he faces a REAL MLB team last nights game was completely invalid. He played the +%#%$#* Pirates for *$%%* sake. Having 14 strikeouts againt the Pirates is like having 14 strikeouts against a bunch of 10 year olds. Way to go Strasburg, get your World Series tickets now!! You beat the PIRATES, CONGRATULATIONS!!! When he faces a REAL MLB team, then i will give credit where its due if he is successful, but until then, give me a +%#%$#* break. IT WAS THE PIRATES.
name me a pitcher that has struck out every Pirate in the lineup and 14 in the same game this year ... ... ... i'll wait ...

Your acting like dude is the GOAT. Son had a good game vs a HORRIBLE team. Thats like a rookie RB going for 3 TDS and 200 yrs vs the Rams. Give me a %%#+#%# break. Like i said when he faces a REAL team, if he does well i will give credit when its due. Until then, stop slobbering so hard.

Your acting like dude is the GOAT. Son had a good game vs a HORRIBLE team. Thats like a rookie RB going for 3 TDS and 200 yrs vs the Rams. Give me a %%#+#%# break. Like i said when he faces a REAL team, if he does well i will give credit when its due. Until then, stop slobbering so hard.

point out where i said, or even insinuated he was the GOAT ... ... ... i'll wait ... that was the single greatest game ive ever witnessed in person as a baseball fan ...

point out where i said, or even insinuated he was the GOAT ... ... ... i'll wait ... that was the single greatest game ive ever witnessed in person as a baseball fan ...

point out where i said, or even insinuated he was the GOAT

that was the single greatest game ive ever witnessed in person as a baseball fan ...

You just insinuated it in the same sentence peasant.  

free-standing-grosvenor-drawing-board.jpg

Back to the drawing board, try again later........i'll wait......... 
a7925bee188af9bf27a3cb97dd0212658c13f30.gif

TheGift23 wrote:
Fade is pissed and won't hear/have it!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Dudes acting butthurt because i didn't say Strasburg was a pitching god based off of one game vs a horrible team. If he has the same results playing a DECENT team i would probably be in this thread giving props where its due. Folks need to stop gargling his balls long enough to realize that
laugh.gif

point out where i said, or even insinuated he was the GOAT

that was the single greatest game ive ever witnessed in person as a baseball fan ...

You just insinuated it in the same sentence peasant.  

free-standing-grosvenor-drawing-board.jpg

Back to the drawing board, try again later........i'll wait......... 

So if I went to a football game and said, "Wow, that was the best running back I've ever seen in person," you'd immediately make the leap and think that I said he was the greatest running back of all time? Step your intelligence game up.
smh.gif
In here acting like Strasburg shot your dog with a BB gun.

I never understood the "pitching great/hitting great against a terrible team makes the win not valid" argument.

If you are playing a !%%#@# team, you are supposed to beat up on them, am I wrong? To argue that Strasburg is the real deal because of this debut, against the Pirates of all teams, is a different argument, a stupid one, but a different argument than the point I am trying to make.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

So if I went to a football game and said, "Wow, that was the best running back I've ever seen in person," you'd immediately make the leap and think that I said he was the greatest running back of all time? Step your intelligence game up.
smh.gif

im sayin
roll.gif
i remember watching clemens vs. mussina back in the dizzay but even that couldnt compare to last night because neither had a great game ... it was like watching a video game ... 4 homeruns and 14 ks with the electricity from the crowd ... it was truly amazing ... everyone standing whenever there was 2 strikes on the batter, people going NUTS on every K ... yelling strasburg's name in between the 6th and 7th and then seeing him walk out
pimp.gif

i saved a no hit bid for brett cecil (blue jays) when we were 12 for a babe ruth championship ... that was probably my most memorable game i've ever participated in ... but actually watching a game as a fan? HANDS DOWN, last night ... HANDS DOWN ... and that includes watching the Cowboys smoke the skins every year at Fed Ex and before that RFK ...

im not saying he had the best game ever, it's just the best game I'VE ever witnessed ... but let's not act like he wasnt DOMINANT ... dude had professional hitters looking like fools ...

5 ks through 3 against the White Sox ... gave up an infield single and a blooping bleeder in the first for his 1er ...

7ks through 4 innings ... tied for most strikeouts in first 3 starts all time at 29 and hes only thrown 45 pitches ... still losing 1-0

10ks in 7 innings on 87 pitches ... Adam Dunn saved him from the loss with a 2 out double in the bottom of the 7th ... No Decision ...

10k`s and will still be undefeated......I still think they will figure him out eventually.

this is still impressive tho

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

smh.gif

im sayin
roll.gif
i remember watching clemens vs. mussina back in the dizzay but even that couldnt compare to last night because neither had a great game ... it was like watching a video game ... 4 homeruns and 14 ks with the electricity from the crowd ... it was truly amazing ... everyone standing whenever there was 2 strikes on the batter, people going NUTS on every K ... yelling strasburg's name in between the 6th and 7th and then seeing him walk out
pimp.gif

i saved a no hit bid for brett cecil (blue jays) when we were 12 for a babe ruth championship ... that was probably my most memorable game i've ever participated in ... but actually watching a game as a fan? HANDS DOWN, last night ... HANDS DOWN ... and that includes watching the Cowboys smoke the skins every year at Fed Ex and before that RFK ...

im not saying he had the best game ever, it's just the best game I'VE ever witnessed ... but let's not act like he wasnt DOMINANT ... dude had professional hitters looking like fools ...

roll.gif

and where's Fade On You? thats the 3 games ... made some pretty good hitters look like fools ... made the majority of the lineup look like fools every game and has 32 Ks ...

Pudge needs to start calling inside heat and brush backs ... these hitters are sitting over the plate with no worries in the world ... he needs to hit someone in their dome ...

ESPN Headline
"A Little Help, Please
Stephen Strasburg pitched well enough to win Monday night. But the Nationals didn't give him any support in Atlanta"

He gave up 3 ER in 6 and 1/3. Not that great to deserve this headline.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

ESPN Headline
"A Little Help, Please
Stephen Strasburg pitched well enough to win Monday night. But the Nationals didn't give him any support in Atlanta"

He gave up 3 ER in 6 and 1/3. Not that great to deserve this headline.

i take it you didnt watch the game ...

in the 7th with a guy on first and second, Strasburg gets a routine ground ball to the shortstop whose name i will not type because he doesnt deserve it ... he proceeds to boot the ball and gets nobody out ... then, on a fly ball to center, instead of throwing to second to keep the double play in line, nyjer morgan decides he all of a sudden grew an arm and tries to throw the guy out at third ..........
indifferent.gif
johnny damon has a cannon compared to nyjer ... Stras gets pulled and two more runs score off the relievers ... he really gave up one legit run IF THAT ... the Nats are a disgrace to major league baseball ...

doesnt deserve the headline? the nats have scored 0 runs in his last 3 starts ... ... ...

Back
Top Bottom