OFFICIAL ADIDAS ANTHONY EDWARDS SNEAKER - ADIDAS AE1 (LOWS COMING SOON)

Soccer dad shoes
53705346118_111d686fb8_c.jpg
ok that's it. I have to put these laces in mines. To me wearing the AS without volt laces makes the shoe look bland.

I think those are the harden 9s. I remember when pics of these first came out pages wee saying so.

Also, I think thats Harden's logo embossed on the heel tab.

fposter,small,wall_texture,product,750x1000.u1.jpg
Good eye. I certainly wouldn't have been mad if those were AE 2. I thought they already leaked the Harden somewhere in this thread? Guess not

Has Ant worn the ASG pair outside of the ASG? Seems like he rotates a few cw but I haven’t seen him wear these again… (I didn’t watch all his games though)

Also, I regret massively not grabbing the stormtroopers and with love when I first saw them at Adidas…
He wore them for a few games after the break.

I thought these were Harden Vol 9 at first, but looking at the shape of the toe and the bootie I’m thinking they might be AE 2’s.

I actually thought they were when I first saw them, there’s no harden logo to make people think it was the next, James Harden shoe, and visually it looks like a title wave, which is part of the whole marketing gimmick of Anthony Edwards. I think these look ****ing fire. And it keeps a lot of visual continuity with the first shoe, the toe box is nearly the exact exact same. I also like that it’s subtly in integrates the ugly Adidas three stripe logo in a cool way, so if you can remove even the heel cup branding from the one, awesome. I think Adidas would be most intelligent, like they did with the Yeezy line, for Anthony Edwards, to separate the three stripe branding.

I thought these were Harden Vol 9 at first, but looking at the shape of the toe and the bootie I’m thinking they might be AE 2’s.

I like em but also gives me the Lamelo/Luka feel where they 2-3 shoes out and they damn near look the same. Lamelo’s kicks look like the variations of the same design, they coudnt figure out which one to pick so they said eff it we’ll release all 3. :lol:

Wherever Wale lives the weather is ****ed. Varsity jacket beanie and shorts. Other day he had an Angora sweater and shorts.

He loves popping up in the DC area, so it's probably there. Up the road we've been having ****ty weather so I imagine it's ****ty in DC too. We'll have a couple days with decently warm temps in the 60s or 70s or even 80s with some sun, but then it'll plunge into cold and overcast and raining. Supposed to rain this evening and tomorrow, for example.

High tomorrow is 58, rain. Saturday is 63ish, with rain. Was going to try to ball outdoors with some guys on Saturday morning but it'll be 52 and having had rained all night. Recipe for a rainy court.

Then after the weekend is over when I already have an indoor court lined up, it'll be 75 and sunny. :smh:

Northeast/ Midwest weather is different. In Michigan 60-70 degrees sundress’s start to come out. After winter 50s is hot enough to get away with a hoodie as a coat. It really depends on the wind and if the sun is out. You lose touch with it if you move out of the region.

I actually thought they were when I first saw them, there’s no harden logo to make people think it was the next, James Harden shoe, and visually it looks like a title wave, which is part of the whole marketing gimmick of Anthony Edwards. I think these look ****ing fire. And it keeps a lot of visual continuity with the first shoe, the toe box is nearly the exact exact same. I also like that it’s subtly in integrates the ugly Adidas three stripe logo in a cool way, so if you can remove even the heel cup branding from the one, awesome. I think Adidas would be most intelligent, like they did with the Yeezy line, for Anthony Edwards, to separate the three stripe branding.
I'm BronGod6, aka Pooh Richardson, aka Big Bavarian Cream, and I approve this message

Having lived almost my whole life less than 200 kilometers from the polar circle, 50 fahrenheit (had to use an convert tool to get this in celsius) is plenty enough here for people to rock t-shirts and shorts, me included :D

At 60-70 fahrenheit, people already start complaining about it being too hot to do anything productive :D

Back
Top Bottom