OFFICIAL Adidas Crazy 1; Adidas Kobe 1 Retro

just copped on FTL...

coupong code CPFL3BA4 25 off 100 or more... it takes the free shipping away but came up to 117 total with tax and shipping.
Thank you so much for the code! I was going to wait it out and see if I could get my size on clearance, but being able to get them $25 off retail on release is a steal for me!

Does that mean that it is backordered until 2/17 on footlocker.com . It didn't say anything about it when I ordered.

It's weird, on the site it says backordered until 2/17, but on the order status page it says backordered until 2/7. I got an email saying my shipping info was sent to UPS already so who knows.

Thank you so much for the code! I was going to wait it out and see if I could get my size on clearance, but being able to get them $25 off retail on release is a steal for me!

No problem bro! I was in the same boat. But for 108 after tax why not? Lol

I have yet to get any email from ftl about shipping or backorder

Was that with shipping? Or shipped to the store. Free Shipping when sent to a store :D
Hoping that code last till next week so I can copp!

I got my email too and I hope there's no backorder. I hope there's also a code for the mesh/playoffs pair. I would love to get those discounted on release day.

How is the mesh pair for hooping? support still there? May grab those to hoop in I got the whites for casual. the whites are fire to me and the closest i'll get to the Jordan vindicate for awhile probly

So, they are back-ordered on Eastbay...  Is the same true for FTL?  Just wondering since that's where I was looking to cop.

Has anyone who ordered from FTL gotten a shipping notification yet?

Was that with shipping? Or shipped to the store. Free Shipping when sent to a store
happy.gif

Hoping that code last till next week so I can copp!
with shipping :smile:... i called after i ordered and told them i just want it shipped to store so i can save on the shipping...the lady said it should be free shipping so she put a refund for the shipping!

I just can't believe some sizes have sold out within a day, my size for that matter 9 or 9.5...

Really like the white pair and the black ones im picking up multiples

Dont like how easy they crease tho

Had to pull the trigger on the whites. First pair of shoes I've bought since I doubled up on Crazy 8s

I guess adding 250 pairs to check inventory isn't accurate or they are selling that many. Sold out of my size at FTL. Gonna get them earlier than expected in store.

No Foot Locker not even the HOH got them. Checked Shoe Palace and Champs too no dice. I suggest if they still have your size grab them. Now I gotta find my size :smh:

My FTL order hasn't even been ready to be shipped yet.

I guess that backorder thing from footaction is true..

Sucks because if this shipped today I would be getting the kobe 1 the roshe Calypso and the tiffanys all this coming week

I went to HOH about a week ago and asked if they were gonna get them instore. They said that they usually don't get releases like that right away. Long story short its better to order online now when you can. I got my adidas order heading my way but the footlocker online hasn't shipped yet. May just cancel the footlocker order. I don't know though cuz it does save 25 dollars.

Just got the FTL backorder email... Says I should receive it within 2 weeks of backorder date which is 2/7

just copped on FTL...

coupong code CPFL3BA4 25 off 100 or more... it takes the free shipping away but came up to 117 total with tax and shipping.
Called several stores locally

This wouldn't work in stores, would it???

Are the whites in stock anywhere other than FTL?  Packer Shoes and Adidas are all sold out of my size now too.  :frown:

Back
Top Bottom