OFFICIAL Adidas Crazy 1; Adidas Kobe 1 Retro

Whites will be strictly casual. I paid retail plus tax so I feel I have to treasure them for now. Maybe in a few years when they're all creased up and are beyond dirty. All black and mesh will be used to play ball in since they'll hide dirt and scuffs better. I'll be sure to buy them release day with coupon.

Last edited:
Where else are these in stock?  They seem to be selling really quickly, so I have a feeling it's not just NT...

Packer Shoes, FTL/Eastbay, and SP are all out of stock of my size...

^^ Maybe it was the opposite and they were too comfy. Lol. He's been in Crazy 97s and Crazy 8s all year. Maybe the 1 was just too much cushion for him. :D

Wesley Johnson wearing the crazy 1's. Changed his shoes at half for some reason though.

ice blues were that light?

yeah. i remember seeing the ice blues being SUPER light. it basically looked like a white and something just looked "different" but some angles / lighting it looked super blue. kinda like how the sunshine retro looks different colored yellows in different lighting.

Saw the pics of the all stars and had to jump into this thread.  Loving the purp on these.  So is eastbay getting these?  Trying to find out where and when I can get a pair!

^ official release date for all stars is feb 14. All major online spots should have um. Dont know why thread starter refuses to edit the title on some dj request from the goods live hard sell hard steez :lol:

Last edited:
^ official release date for all stars is feb 14. All major online spots should have um. Dont know why thread starter refuses to edit the title on some dj request from the goods live hard sell hard steez
laugh.gif
I haven't refused to do anything, and I've attempted to change the thread title multiple times over the last week and it always says the thread title can't have censored words in it and won't let me adjust the date

i thought they were white at first too but you can see the silver beige midsole and light blue upper if the pic is blown up.

So, I went to Shoe Palace and copped the white/black "Stormtrooper" colorway today. I've always loved this shoe. It's just so futuristic and was really ahead of its time back in the day. I don't care what anyone says. 

Paid retail for these. I know they might become available later for well below $125, but then again, who knows. My size was selling out everywhere and I didn't want to risk it because I passed on the whites last time these retro'd.

Overall, I'd have to say that the build quality has gone down since the previous release. Here are some photos I took today so you guys can see the differences. The biggest changes are:

1. There's now a seam on midsole that was previously not present.

2. Traction pattern has been pretty much overhauled.

3. Lace tips are now plastic instead of metal.

4. Quality of upper just feels lower now.

It's not exactly apples to apples since I'm comparing the silver to the white (again, I passed on the whites last time around), but you get the idea. Still a beautiful shoe, don't get me wrong, but if you remember the previous retro, this is what you can expect!

Looking forward to release day for the meshes!

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom