OFFICIAL Adidas Crazy 1; Adidas Kobe 1 Retro

Got my mesh pair in today. I like them, but not as much as the original pair. I wish they were a bit darker, but I do like this retro more than the sunshines. Now I just need the white and black pairs and I'm probably done.

this really saddens me. i actually returned my sunshines / white pairs and after hearing about the mesh, i definitely won't be copping.... the lack of quality really is sad. i definitely remember the originals and kobetwos having AMAZING quality and durability. the technology isn't nearly as cutting edge as nike, but if they were to be built like tanks and last forever, then who cares. since these retros don't have that quality and durability, i see absolutely no need to have these to play ball in. i've moved on... and considering how much of a pain in the butt it is to get adidas to accept a return.... f that. the melo m10 on the other hand....

my meshes also have that weird slanting midsole on the left shoe. Doesn't bother me enough to ship em back.

got the mesh and whites. im good on this round of kobes unless i can scoop the all black for half of retail

money spent on adidas in the past 5 years-$20 (clearance sambas)

in the last 2 weeks- $240 :wow: :smh: :x :lol:

Can't believe I've actually been seeing some people list the whites on eBay with "storm trooper" as an attached nickname :lol:

Whatever gets more views I guess...

Definitely disappointed with addidas' quality control on these retros. Some pairs look good and others are awful.

I guess I'm one of the few that don't really mind minor issues like glue stains or whatever.. I'm buying these more for the nostalgia factor I guess lol.

Plus it's cheaper than Jordans so seeing imperfections on these don't irk me like when I see them on my jordans

Can't believe I've actually been seeing some people list the whites on eBay with "storm trooper" as an attached nickname :lol:

Whatever gets more views I guess...

Some idiot who write for a site dubbed them that due to the moron not knowing these were an og colorway.

I guess dudes who dont know what these are followed his lead

I guess I'm one of the few that don't really mind minor issues like glue stains or whatever.. I'm buying these more for the nostalgia factor I guess lol.

Plus it's cheaper than Jordans so seeing imperfections on these don't irk me like when I see them on my jordans

The left shoe is so far off its unacceptable. It is literally leaning inward. I usually can brush off a lot but these gotta go back.
just looked at my whites again. both of my shoes are slightly slanted inward which I can live with. Not even close to that left shoe of yours. That's just awful.
mean.gif

this really saddens me. i actually returned my sunshines / white pairs and after hearing about the mesh, i definitely won't be copping.... the lack of quality really is sad. i definitely remember the originals and kobetwos having AMAZING quality and durability. the technology isn't nearly as cutting edge as nike, but if they were to be built like tanks and last forever, then who cares. since these retros don't have that quality and durability, i see absolutely no need to have these to play ball in. i've moved on... and considering how much of a pain in the butt it is to get adidas to accept a return.... f that. the melo m10 on the other hand....

well nevermind on the melos.... blew out the zoom....

I think I'll make a purchase this summer if they are still sitting at my local retailers by then. February was too much for sneaker releases.

March 19 "multiple colorways" on FootLocker calendar, any ideas?
I believe it's the silver/pink & black/red colorway..

both pairs reminds me of the "nightmare before chistmas" series.. just the upper, it has that "marble/metallic" finish 
happy.gif

FYI: For those who are looking for the white/black & sunshine yellow crazy 1 local FTL still have them.. I know State St. Chicago still has them so try your local FTL and see if they can order them for you.. 

Back
Top Bottom