Official Adidas Derrick Rose Thread - D Rose 11

pK version is 102

I saw that too. Thanks for the heads up. I grabbed both the Solar Red & the Solar Yellow colors. Cheapest price for the Yellow pair as ADC has been stalling on a large discount code recently. Can't wait to get both. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
did you misspell the word "packing"?

:lol:

Lol Right! I never in my life have seen crap like this, not even from a crappy eBay seller. My wife sent me the photo while I am at work, I assumed the shoes came in that brown box in the background. I was wrong, she just told me the shoes were just taped and labeled, that was her stuff she ordered from Amazon in the cardboard box.

Sheesh, at least she said the shoes look fine.

Lol Right! I never in my life have seen crap like this, not even from a crappy eBay seller. My wife sent me the photo while I am at work, I assumed the shoes came in that brown box in the background. I was wrong, she just told me the shoes were just taped and labeled, that was her stuff she ordered from Amazon in the cardboard box.

Sheesh, at least she said the shoes look fine.
Wow just email cs bet they give you something like digital music credit at least

My Amazon order of both PK D Rose 7 came in yesterday. Solar Red and Solar Yellow. These things are AMAZING in person. The colors do NOT translate well online. The Red is like a highlighter red color with a shade of Orange in it. Very bright and very cool! Same with the yellow. It isn't Volt, it's better & brighter! I love both!

I actually broke out the red ones today when I went to the gym to shoot around. I played in the Black/Red D Rose 6 last year and LOVED THEM!!! These are just as good but in a different way. These are definitely lower to the ground in the forefoot area where as the 6, you felt like you were higher off the ground. The Boost is amazing as always.

The thing I like on these, is the lockdown. I went TTS and they are perfect. I have a normal width (maybe a tad narrow) foot & I have the perfect amount of room at the toe. When these are tied right, my ankle feels like I'm in a brace. Secure and safe. And grip is fantastic. La fitness near me have a horrible court (dead spots, NEVER cleaned) and these things still bite VERY VERY well. These are going to be a blast to play in. Saving the yellows for casual I think. The red just looks SICK on the court.

Here are the pics everyone. If you want a pair of these, jump at the Amazon deal. Both for $205 shipped! Just over $100 a pair. A steal for a full-length Boost basketball Primeknit shoe!

View media item 2226484View media item 2226485

Last edited:
Those are nice. Wish it had more red (on the 3 stripes and/or outsole) on there though. When are we seeing the SNS pair? :nerd:

^ that picture makes them look so unbelievably sick. The LAST thing I need is another black and red shoe though.

Shoe was not damaged.

As far as performance, I love them. Once you go boost, you don't want to go without. I have gotten rid of a lot of my nike ball shoes since I started hooping in Rose 5, 6, and 7. The 7s are the best yet.

The only Nikes I still like to hoop in are my Kobe XI. And I prefer the Rose.

adidas-basketball-xeno-on-court-collection-3.jpg

Shoe was not damaged.

As far as performance, I love them. Once you go boost, you don't want to go without. I have gotten rid of a lot of my nike ball shoes since I started hooping in Rose 5, 6, and 7. The 7s are the best yet.

is your colourway white black and red? 

Shoe was not damaged.

Is it like the Chicago Home Colorway like in the pictres? (White/Core Black/Red)

Back
Top Bottom