Official Adidas Derrick Rose Thread - D Rose 11

Wasn't too impressed with the performance of the DRose7 EM version at first but after breaking them in I think I prefer them over the CL16 AND CE

finally ordered a pair of the PK 7s. I love the way they looked since seing them. Pretty narrow for me though. I was hoping that some open gym time would help me break them in but nooooooooo dude who runs it and had to close up for the holidays. lol. maybe some walking around in the house will do it a little bit ala when chicks break in their heels style. lol. 

You should be fine. Went half down when I ordered the first time and they ran narrow. I went TTS on the black/red I ordered yesterday.

You should be fine. Went half down when I ordered the first time and they ran narrow. I went TTS on the black/red I ordered yesterday.

I think TTS is the way to go - especially if you put in a slightly thicker insole to help with the toebox volume.

I've been hearing the insole is really thin/paper stock. My pair is pretty spongy and thick. Anyone notice paper stock insoles?

Shoutout again to @thapointguy  for helping me cop for the low. Lovin' them and TTS was perfect on these 
nthat.gif

rfx45 rfx45

Take this rep. Those are so clean. I have liked that color way ever since I saw it the first time. I just can't bring myself to buy them yet as I'm in the midst of really evaluating what I "like" or "love". Anyway.....nice.

Back
Top Bottom