Official Adidas Derrick Rose Thread - D Rose 11

Oh wow! Great vid kobeafro kobeafro .

Didn’t know the Drose 1 retros weren’t given the restomod treatment.

I just need a Drose 2 “Windy City” retro with lightstrike and I’l definitely double-up!

I was checking out more reviews…and I’m a little confused. So the 1.5s retro’d in 2019 for $110 without lights strike? And they re-retro’d them this year with light strike cushioning for $150?

Regardless after all the replies from kobeafro duke and others (which I greatly appreciated, however my wallet does not lol) I ended up purchasing them….

I need adidas to retro the supernatural creators with modern cushion…🤤
FA30BA0E-8A49-4D52-9FE5-5866A2C0EE67.jpeg

I was checking out more reviews…and I’m a little confused. So the 1.5s retro’d in 2019 for $110 without lights strike? And they re-retro’d them this year with light strike cushioning for $150?

Regardless after all the replies from kobeafro duke and others (which I greatly appreciated, however my wallet does not lol) I ended up purchasing them….

Now , these are in a different ball game . These are one of the greatest hoop shoes of all time . Just imagine these with lightstrike 🔥🔥🔥🔥

the Supernatural line for me were the best basketball shoes that Adidas made in terms of quality, aesthetics and Cushion. although the cushion is outdated by now, they were fine way back then. the re-retro would be nice.

I still have my East all star pair, wearable. If they put Lightstrike (or even boost in the pods) it would be all-time.

joex joex yeah, they retroed with the black toe and smooth leather with EVA in 2019 but those were bricks. These are top 5 for me now with Lightstrike.

BD8A9134-71F9-4846-A3B2-6E93634BBEF7.jpeg

I still have my East all star pair, wearable. If they put Lightstrike (or even boost in the pods) it would be all-time.

joex joex yeah, they retroed with the black toe and smooth leather with EVA in 2019 but those were bricks. These are top 5 for me now with Lightstrike.

BD8A9134-71F9-4846-A3B2-6E93634BBEF7.jpeg
Boost on pods 🤯
Man those are fresh! Always wanted a pair but never got a chance to pick them up… Actually come to think 🤔 I wasn’t into adidas at that time because I heard bad things about their cushion. I remember they advertised (forget the name) a pair as the lightest basketball shoes ever but when I tried them on it was like wearing insoles. I got into adidas basketball shoes around the time they introduced boost into the line. I believe it was the drose 6 or harden 1 for me.

Good to know that I didn’t miss out on those black toe pairs. Can’t wait for my pair to come in. So the restomod has only been in the drose 4 (i think they only dropped 2 CW, board walk and “bred”) and these 1.5 along with the Tmac 2.0 and 3.0?

Boost on pods 🤯
Man those are fresh! Always wanted a pair but never got a chance to pick them up… Actually come to think 🤔 I wasn’t into adidas at that time because I heard bad things about their cushion. I remember they advertised (forget the name) a pair as the lightest basketball shoes ever but when I tried them on it was like wearing insoles. I got into adidas basketball shoes around the time they introduced boost into the line. I believe it was the drose 6 or harden 1 for me.

Good to know that I didn’t miss out on those black toe pairs. Can’t wait for my pair to come in. So the restomod has only been in the drose 4 (i think they only dropped 2 CW, board walk and “bred”) and these 1.5 along with the Tmac 2.0 and 3.0?

Yes, so far. Gil Zero is coming with boost soon.

Hopefully adidas ain’t playing games with the release dates. Drose 1.5 was suppose to come out mid December. It’s just coming out now .

Had the originals in the home CW back in the day and I’m glad I grabbed another pair. The lack of cushioning in the originals made me hesitant, but with the Lightstrike cushioning they feel a lot better. Took things to another level by putting some zoom insoles in and they feel amazing now. They just fit so nicely and the Puremotion allows them to feel responsive even with the zoom insoles in there.

drose1.5.jpg

Just got my pair of 1.5 Restomods in from Stockx, and one shoe's strobel board is deformed/missing at the heel area; should I ask for a refund? I plan to play in these.

Got a response that such a condition is common and not a defect and is neither damage caused by StockX or the seller, they're not offering a refund :/

Would live to get these I'm a sucker for zippers on shoes

Back
Top Bottom