Official Adidas Derrick Rose Thread - D Rose 11

joex joex Thanks, I'll try that.

duke40 duke40 Those look so great—still remember your CK review on these. Actually, what does it mean when the midsole has gotten sticky?

Also, has anyone had success, or any tips for gluing midsoles back into the pairs with sprintframes such as the 2s and 4s? It's a lot harder since it's plastic.

joex joex Thanks, I'll try that.

duke40 duke40 Those look so great—still remember your CK review on these. Actually, what does it mean when the midsole has gotten sticky?

Also, has anyone had success, or any tips for gluing midsoles back into the pairs with sprintframes such as the 2s and 4s? It's a lot harder since it's plastic.

It actually feels sticky to the touch - means it’s breaking down and is about to crumble. I may cry…

Man, that review was my first for CK - talk about a flashback. 12 years ago…

Miss the culture here. at Niektalk. How's everyone doing.? Good to see Duke still around. Look at my old profile pic. It was ten or 11 years ago when the originals dropped. Now they are all yellow. Just picked up the white toe 1.5's and they are so damn fresh. I got the St Patty 1.5, All white 1.5, and the original white 1.0.

I don't care what anyone says, not a casual shoe or whatever. It represents all the drose MVP memories. His battles against boston, etc. Also reminds me of my young hooper days!

Curious what yall Rose fans think of Ja. He is as exciting as Rose. Reminds me a lot of Drose. I am trying to embrace Ja Morant right now.

As for as feeling goes, its about the same, slightly softer on the new ones. I also half sized up to keep it as casual shoe so yep.

Attachments

• PXL_20220504_190211156.PORTRAIT.jpg
    PXL_20220504_190211156.PORTRAIT.jpg
    321.4 KB · Views: 905
A155027A-429F-4365-B13A-0F34462108C1.jpeg

Grail time folks.

TS Creators DRose PE. I have been fawning over these since 2008, and I couldn’t afford them at the time. I’ve had an eBay search on since 2012 and this is the FIRST pair in my size that’s even come up. Bought them ASAP. Absolutely beautiful. Hardest to find pair in my collection.

I appreciate these joints. I had the billups version white and blue. Pretty fun to play in! TS CREATOR! Dope find man. Hmmm Actually I might have had these or similar ones where its the TMAC version too.

I appreciate these joints. I had the billups version white and blue. Pretty fun to play in! TS CREATOR! Dope find man. Hmmm Actually I might have had these or similar ones where its the TMAC version too.

These never transact. Once in a while you will see a Billups, but there are just not many out there.

Finally got a pair of these—used but in great condition. Feel a lot more like the 5s than the 6s; 5s are one of my favourites. Went TTS, glad I didn't go a half-size down as some reviews said (quite a few Primeknit pairs in great colourways on ebay half-size down) .
drose7.jpg

Looking forward to playing in them, but I think I'll still like the 5s more because of containment.

Drose what looks like the 1.5 low bred tonight in Chicago. They look good on feet.

I remember people saying the “restomod” aspect of the drose 1 was lacking.
Well I have a pair of the “concrete rose 1’s” that dropped alongside these in 2020 and you have more cushioning in a pair of chucks.. cant imagine the restomods having less than them.. but you throw a decent insole in them and their pretty solid

CDC83332-9C16-4721-8146-42DD8F1446C2.png

Somebody paid 300 for the 2020s last year

I remember people saying the “restomod” aspect of the drose 1 was lacking.
Played in the 1.5 lows recently which look to be the same setup. Traction and cushioning could have been better but I thought they were alright overall. However I'm washed now so my feet felt it afterwards.

Played in the 1.5 lows recently which look to be the same setup. Traction and cushioning could have been better but I thought they were alright overall. However I'm washed now so my feet felt it afterwards.
Lol I feel ya…picked up a 1.5 restomod too when they were on sale.

Back
Top Bottom