OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

View media item 2067013
GALLERY]

Legit check

@JonnyG3  Seem legit

@hdcs98   Need more pics

@eclipse915   Boost looks mirrored, insoles have pimples and barely present code on arch, midsole looks off, shape looks off. Better pics needed to be sure.

@leoo   Print looks off, insole looks off but need better pics. Need to see detailed shots of both boost, both pull tabs and outer sides of shoes.

@JonnyG3
 Seem legit

@hdcs98
  Need more pics

@eclipse915
  Boost looks mirrored, insoles have pimples and barely present code on arch, midsole looks off, shape looks off. Better pics needed to be sure.

@leoo
  Print looks off, insole looks off but need better pics. Need to see detailed shots of both boost, both pull tabs and outer sides of shoes.

Thanks , I'll try to get more pics

Pattern looks legit, ridges reach top of sole, nothing stands out as fake.  Can't really see the boost, though.  Too dirty to confirm. 
Cool! Thanks dude! I got the BP and moonrocks and the boost are soft and not hard like the fake pairs. Got scammed before and have a fake pair to compare it too but just wanted to make sure!

@qhaowe3  Would need the other shoe to confirm but boost looks legit to me. You want to make sure they're not mirrored

@NBuck  Doesn't look good, pattern looks straight and the boost nipples have that circle. But you're saying your legit shoes have the circle too? Never seen that on a real pair before.

Last edited:
umpahimself umpahimself Yeah my ZX have it and my old energy boosts do even though it's faint they have it but honestly not consistent with ea cluster of dots. I'm guessing it's pressed on there with heat and on diff areas of shoes it presses more to give it that circle. Just from all the boost shoes I have and all mine are either from adidas or finish line.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom