OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Hey fam, could I get a LC for my 2016 PBs, tried to do a LC on my own seems fine, hopefully I can get a second opinion on this ! 

Thanks in advance! 

Last edited:
@gagi  come on man.... that boost is not even close to real. 

Some of you guys need to do a little research before posting.  These are EASILY and IMMEDIATELY identifiable as fakes. 

GALLERY]
View media item 2062359LC please thanks!View media item 2062360View media item 2062364

Last edited:
Looking for a legit check on these guys. IMO everything passes to me besides the logo on the insoles are a bit poofy. However, the code and size on the arch side is really clear and well defined. Plus it says 11.0 and these are 11.5. Also these are the 2.0 2016 version so I'm not sure if that is accurate for these. Pattern looks good. Boost isn't mirrored. Accurate pull tab which is sturdy and has the 6 dots. Laces look on point and have a matte, smoked look, not a transparent grey. They also have a very thick padded backing like the 2.0 should as well as matching codes on the inside of the shoe and the box. Also the box looks to be the correct size and sturdy. Just that insole logo is bugging me.

What do you guys think?

Boost alone looks suspect to me. Looks mirrored. Still waiting on a few more opinions for my pair before I can rock em. Thanks in advance

Hi can I get a LC on the PR 350? I need to file an issue within 3 days if it's fake, so it's kinda urgent. Thanks in advance!!!

The tag on the shoes is so weird and it's in Korean so i cannot read it. 

Yea I think they are legit.  Boost checks out, laces look good, pattern looks good, shape looks good. 
I asked on twitter too and at least 5 responses and all say legit with no question. I'm lacing em up right now. Thanks again for your help. Bought these in prep of taking the L tomorrow lmao.

Back
Top Bottom