OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Is it possible to get a legit check on this one? i really need to know as soon as someone can. really appreciate it. thanks much!

Last edited:

thank you! rep'd

thank you! rep'd

ugh, heh...

@zztops and/or @stipe if you don't mind, which parts of it are giveaways that they are fake.

The po# matched inside shoe and box...

im trying to study and figure this out so i dont get further skamed..thanks!!!
1. Box tag is off.. too much gap on top of where the man in the black box is

2. angle isnt really good, but no "8" in the toe box area of the print 

3. plastic/rubber midsole is shiny and not matte

4. Heel tab stitching looks off

5. BIGGEST Giveaway: The boost is off. even with the mediocre image quality, you can clearly tell that the boost material on the bottom is mirrored exactly on each shoe.

Hope this helps.

Yes, but even they can, and have, been fooled. Still do the normal checks once you receive them in.
What about GOAT? More safe to buy from them? I'll definitely post pics up any other place to legit check? If goat is better, I'l l cancel with them and buy it from goat.

What about GOAT? More safe to buy from them? I'll definitely post pics up any other place to legit check? If goat is better, I'l l cancel with them and buy it from goat.

Same goes for GOAT, FC, or any of the after market sneaker shops. Their business depends on always selling legit sneakers, but sometimes ish happens. Unless your getting it from an authorized seller like Adidas, FL, etc., I would always do the normal checks just in case. With that said, 99.99% of me says your good, no worries.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom