OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Same goes for GOAT, FC, or any of the after market sneaker shops. Their business depends on always selling legit sneakers, but sometimes ish happens. Unless your getting it from an authorized seller like Adidas, FL, etc., I would always do the normal checks just in case. With that said, 99.99% of me says your good, no worries.
It's scary haha. So I should be good with Stockx? Also is there anything I should check for once I get it? The soles, and such. Can you also legit check the post I made with the PB. Is the lace tip suppose to be matte finished?

It's scary haha. So I should be good with Stockx? Also is there anything I should check for once I get it? The soles, and such. Can you also legit check the post I made with the PB. Is the lace tip suppose to be matte finished?

Ill take a few pics of my PB's and let you decide for yourself :smile: I don't want to be responsible for being wrong.

Last edited:
Where have you seen them be fooled?

Without specifically stating which, a few years back a batch of early released Jordan's supposedly turned out to be fake. They apparently realized their mistake and refunded or replaced the orders that had already been shipped out. Was it on a massive scale? No. But the fact remains, it can happen.
Also, Ive read similar complaints for the other shops. Whether its just a disgruntled buyer or otherwise, humans make mistakes. The common expression is, where there's smoke there's fire.

Hey guys, I know I don't have a clear pic of the box right now but based on what you see here, can you let me know if these are real or fake?

Without specifically stating which, a few years back a batch of early released Jordan's supposedly turned out to be fake. They apparently realized their mistake and refunded or replaced the orders that had already been shipped out. Was it on a massive scale? No. But the fact remains, it can happen.
Also, Ive read similar complaints for the other shops. Whether its just a disgruntled buyer or otherwise, humans make mistakes. The common expression is, where there's smoke there's fire.
Let me know when you post the pictures of PB. Is the moonrocks suppose to have a matte lace tip too

google has so much info it could be fake too haha. I'm asking for all the owners who own  a pair to verify.
So then take my word. haha you asked the question 3 times on the same page of this thread, and I'm giving you an answer.

Yes google has fake info, but just look at pictures of reputable sources. some of these vloggers have more rep than people in this thread. for all you know u could get bad info here too. I'm sure someone will back up the matte clear thing eventually. so I guess you can wait for a verification 

I'm no 750 expert but the tag on the box looks off to me. the YEEZY BOOST 750 should be all in capital letters. Plus the font is off.

Can anyone confirm? I might be wrong.

L.E.: So it looks like legit pairs also come in boxes where the Yeezy is in lower case. Interesting...

Last edited:
juners03 juners03

You may be able to find videos on YouTube of what to look for. I'll have a pair I purchased from stock x soon, so will be in a better position to judge then. Good luck.

Last edited:
you missed one of the tags
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom