OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Can I get a legit check please?
GALLERY]
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

Fake. The spotty, faded orange stripe stretches out too far, should be half that

I can't be 100% certain, but the inside of the "tongue" looks slightly off to me. The grey fabric bits should be very close together. There shouldn't be a noticeable gap between the grey fabric and the top or the middle strip.

Wait for other opinions though to see if anybody's else's retails pairs came like that.
Can confirm these are 100% legit - Got them today with store receipt and email verification of raffle win to Adidas.com.au.

Makes an interesting on the inside tongue panel as other pairs are showing this also.

Alright guys, i'm going crazy.

I posted pics of these before buying them and lot's of people said legit.

I posted a pic of me wearing them and some guy said the pattern is wrong.

Please help me.

Moonrock LC

Thanks

Has anyone seen fake reciepts where the credit card number matches the persons actually card? Seems like a lot of work but I am assuming it could happen.

Hey everyone found these on poshmark texted rhe person got it down to 450 needed a check. I asked for a receipt and it was a online order receipt I believe it's the last picture. Let me know what you guys think.

View media item 2180050

LC on these please. Everything looks okay? But not sure about the boost area. Any help appreciated. THANKS

Hey everyone found these on poshmark texted rhe person got it down to 450 needed a check. I asked for a receipt and it was a online order receipt I believe it's the last picture. Let me know what you guys think.
I'm going with fake on those.

Get a clear shot of the boost if you can, but it already looks kinda off (to me). The back tab looks off (red dots are too 'long') as well. The insole is also too bold and the stitching down the middle is too straight. And finally, the receipt doesn't even have the right address lol.

You can wait for more opinions if you'd like, but I would personally stay away.

Hey everyone I need a check on these real bad I just purchased them need to know if they are real before its too late!!!!!!!!!!

View media item 2180820
The things that leads me to believe they are real is because he showed a picture of the digital receipt (which could be for another pair) but the person has 100% feedback on ebay, also the sole of the shoe has the nicely pressed Adidas sign instead of the bulging out one and the patterns look correct. Please if I can get a LC on this ASAP so I can know if I should get money back or not. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom