OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

@megaman

I think those are fakes, the v2s I believe are suppose to have 7 of those dots.

yea thats what I thought too but even for a fake pair, I dont see one that only has five and whats the odd that both left and right are equally the same? [emoji]128547[/emoji][emoji]128547[/emoji]

that is very interesting to know! and did u also pick up yours from a legit retailer?
Yes. Bought it under one of the Yeezy confirmed Adidas retailer list. Pretty sure Livestock won't do something like selling fakes either with their authentic history. + there are people I've asked with the same pattern we have, so don't stress out, we are one of those that got a special batch of boost pattern apparently.

Yes. Bought it under one of the Yeezy confirmed Adidas retailer list. Pretty sure Livestock won't do something like selling fakes either with their authentic history. + there are people I've asked with the same pattern we have, so don't stress out, we are one of those that got a special batch of boost pattern apparently.

thank you DoubleU, you have made my day!
Peace fam!

legit check before i buy these. Kid said he bought them offline assures they are legit. will + rep for a LC. said they didn't come with a receipt but has digital receipt. don't know if the ones you buy offline come with receipt or not. anyways heres the pics.
These are fake. The box label is incorrect (font is completely off) and the heel tab shape is wrong.
1. Livestock
2. 06/16

If you went in and bought from Livestock personally, they are legit. If you are doubting authenticity and you're in Toronto, feel free to go return them, but let me know so I can go with you and scoop them up 
tongue.gif

Anyways, boost qc on these shoes are horrible. The boost on one side is almost completely smooth, while the other side has texture similar to that of 750s.

@crono06 yeah man can you elaborate on that statement because I already bought them and I need to know if I should refund??? Kid even facetimed me and showed me the shoes and everything he seems really sure about it

These are fake. The box label is incorrect (font is completely off) and the heel tab shape is wrong.

If you went in and bought from Livestock personally, they are legit. If you are doubting authenticity and you're in Toronto, feel free to go return them, but let me know so I can go with you and scoop them up :tongue:

Anyways, boost qc on these shoes are horrible. The boost on one side is almost completely smooth, while the other side has texture similar to that of 750s.

lol you sz 11 too?

I think this kid crono is giving false legit checks. @crono06 please give a full elaboration because the kid is sending me a legit box that came from the company when he got it online and this is the text he sent me when questioned about it View media item 2182864

Back
Top Bottom