OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Legit check please. Just bought these and there are 5 dots instead of the 7 dots on the boost. This pair is also a size 11. I see that some people already posted regarding this boost issue, but would this be something in the gray area and should I  just get a refund from the seller? Thanks in advance. 

Last edited:
Legit check please. Just bought these and there are 5 dots instead of the 7 dots on the boost. This pair is also a size 11. I see that some people already posted regarding this boost issue, but would this be something in the gray area and should I  just get a refund from the seller? Thanks in advance. 
View media item 2200607

View media item 2200608

View media item 2200609

View media item 2200610

View media item 2200611

View media item 2200612

View media item 2200613

View media item 2200614

View media item 2200615

View media item 2200616

View media item 2200617

View media item 2200618

View media item 2200619
Legit.

Not sure what type of refund you expect since that's how the shoe came from the factory. If I was the seller I'd tell you to ship the shoes back and go kick rocks lol.

Urgent help needed here

Is this turtle dove legit? If it is then I'll sell it and get another one in smaller size. 

Thanks in advance!!

Could you get more pictures of the back and a pic of the inside?
YEAH ILL ASK THE SELLER.. FOR THE INSIDE IM GUESSING ITS A TAG PIC AND ZIPPER PIC? AND FOR THE BACK IS IT A CERTAIN ANGLE I SHOULD ASK FOR (ASKING TO BE SPECIFIC BC SELLERS SOMETIMES ACT LIKE *****ES WHEN YOU ASK FOR PICS)

YEAH ILL ASK THE SELLER.. FOR THE INSIDE IM GUESSING ITS A TAG PIC AND ZIPPER PIC? AND FOR THE BACK IS IT A CERTAIN ANGLE I SHOULD ASK FOR (ASKING TO BE SPECIFIC BC SELLERS SOMETIMES ACT LIKE *****ES WHEN YOU ASK FOR PICS)
Zipper and the picture of the inside with the boost. Idk something seems off.. It could be the lighting but wouldn't hurt to double check. Will post my pictures of mine soon.

Back
Top Bottom