OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Boost looks good. Tag doesn't look perfectly centred, but whatever, some of my tags aren't perfect either lol. I know you're pretty active in the Yeezy thread, so I assume you have some pairs already. Is the paper good in terms of feel and texture? That seems to be something that they always get wrong.

Wanna get a pic of the Boost bed underneath the insole?
Paper feels waxy like the my other Yeezys.

Took a picture of the entire box to show placement of the sticker.

Tried my best to focus on the footbed of the shoe, but my camera wasn't having it lol

Thanks!

Paper feels waxy like the my other Yeezys.

Took a picture of the entire box to show placement of the sticker.

Tried my best to focus on the footbed of the shoe, but my camera wasn't having it lol

Thanks!
I meant the printing on the sticker itself lol. Notice how the black box with the figure is set pretty high near the edge of the sticker? Anyways, I think I came across some of my box labels looking like that too though.

Anyways, based on the pics you've provided, I'd say they're good. Boost and boost bed all look on point. Maybe wait for 2nd opinions from some of the other regular legit checkers, but I've never seen fakes get both of these correctly. And the paper too lol.

Last edited:

I meant the printing on the sticker itself lol. Notice how the black box with the figure is set pretty high near the edge of the sticker? Anyways, I think I came across some of my box labels looking like that too though.

Anyways, based on the pics you've provided, I'd say they're good. Boost and boost bed all look on point. Maybe wait for 2nd opinions from some of the other regular legit checkers, but I've never seen fakes get both of these correctly. And the paper too lol.
Thanks!

I'm hoping someone somewhere posts some detailed pics of their ADC pair or whatever.

Hey niketalk fam, i am looking to purchase 350 v2s and stockx seems to have some of the most reasonable prices. My concern is if they are legit, i have never used them before. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom