OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

my legit pair has the same features.

hey man, quick question, where did u cop ur v2? ive been seeing comparison and they are saying the faded stripes are showing that the shoes are UA? im worried with mine cos everything is fine except those stripes?

Last edited:
Oh boy, quality control on these copper even worst than my buluga, left has 5 dots and right has 7. I just picked these up at Haven Toronto myself, oh well
You can return them and let me know so I can go scoop them up 
wink.gif

All seriousness though, this happened on the Beluga as well. For the Beluga, one of mine have smooth Boost while the other side has textured Boost lol.

You can return them and let me know so I can go scoop them up 
wink.gif

All seriousness though, this happened on the Beluga as well. For the Beluga, one of mine have smooth Boost while the other side has textured Boost lol.
Haha, both sides of my Buluga has 5 dots and I wasn't please about this, but after seeing these copper I guess I shouldn't expect too much from Adidas after all
roll.gif

It's going to be harder and harder to legit check if QC continues on like that unless the material/shape is really bad on fakes 
mean.gif

It's going to be harder and harder to legit check if QC continues on like that unless the material/shape is really bad on fakes 
mean.gif
Definitely. I don't even bother providing legit checks for the V2s since there seems to be too much factory variance.

mean.gif
Not really, the knowledgable will know.

Theres not many fake factory's in China on top of that, just a bunch of sellers that get from the same factory's. Social media era is making this alot easier to spot fakes as well since there all over the web advertising, but the sellers have gotten smart and use Legit pics to suck in people.

Legit check please. The pictures were taken at different days, thats why the setting is different. Thanks!

@BeenBamboozled
hey man, can u help me with this v2? stripes are doubting. 3 members of niketalk said its legit but didnt really explain it. is it UA???
The stripe is normal on your pair, some reaches the middle seam, some does not. If you are worried, one thing is to also check the detailing inside the shoe. The SPLY-350 should be as crisp as possible in orange stitiching. 

My pair came straight from the store, no v2s look the same from what i have seen with stripes.
This. Even on the blacks. As you can see my pictures here..both size 11 Coppers. One from FTL, other from Champs. Most likely, no pairs are 100% identical, only similar.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom