OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

I thought these were legit but I'm beginning to question it. I have until December 15th to file a paypal complaint on the guy that sold them to me to get my money back so I would like a legit check soon. One thing throwing me off is the back stitching on the orange stripe, I feel like theres barely any of it on there. But i'll leave it to the experts.
Yea there Legit, prob a Euro or Canadian pair from the box sticker.

thanks man, still my stripes looks like it fades way sooner. its just confusing. but appreciate ur help!
Your contradicting everything i'm telling you man. 

Imagine if these stripes were hand painted, none will be identical. If it bothers you that much just sell the shoes bro, and pay resell its not that difficult.

Imagine how many people are going to be confused when they notice the black v2 stripes don't even touch the middle of the shoe.
laugh.gif

So I received my GG 750s from GOAT today. I can definitely see the "piling" they mentioned but it isn't a deal breaker. I still have the pair deemed fake as I haven't shipped them back to the seller yet so I decided to take a few comparison pics. The left shoe is the GOAT pair and the right is the pair deemed as fake.

GOAT PAIR
Fake pair

Close up of the fuzzy "piling" of the GOAT pair...

Honestly the "piling" is the only thing I can tell is different about the pairs. I was really hoping when I compared them that I would see what you guys saw. Either these are amazing fakes or the GOAT pair is fake too, which I doubt.
Hey man,

Came across this post and it made me curious, was there any final decision on the pair with the "piling"? I actually size swapped my pair with Sole Supremacy, and there is also a good amount of this going on in the toebox suede on the right shoe of the pair they gave me. But I mean Sole Supremacy is legit, should I chalk this up to factory imperfections?

Whatsup! I bought these Beluga V2's at a convention last weekend & had them legit checked by a group of guys there that I know personally. They say the check out. I've worn them three times already, but since I'm neurotic, I'd like to see what you guys think about them. Like I said, I've worn them three times, so the insole looks as such.

I bought these Beluga V2's last weekend at a sneaker con & had a few of my friends there who were running a booth legit check them. They said they were good. I'm just posting here for more opinions because I'm a neurotic person. Haha
I've worn them three times already, so this is why the insole looks as such. 

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Need a Legit check. Found these in my area for a really good deal. I have to decide soon if I want to pull the trigger. Any help is appeciated! Thanks!

Last edited:
Bought the MRs I posted before for 880~ looks about 8.5/10 feel like i overpaid a little

Last edited:
I bought these Beluga V2's last weekend at a sneaker con & had a few of my friends there who were running a booth legit check them. They said they were good. I'm just posting here for more opinions because I'm a neurotic person. Haha

View media item 2241734

View media item 2241735

View media item 2241736

View media item 2241737

View media item 2241738

View media item 2241739

View media item 2241740

View media item 2241741

looks good to me

So right now are there any red flags when looking at the new Black red/olive/copper V2s?  Just check the quality of the boost material as a first check outside of that and shape any things to look out for to make sure they are legit?

They look good.

Back
Top Bottom