OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

How sure are you I had one guy on an fb group say fake
Need more pics to be 100%

Judging from the stripe, box label they look legit.

The only red flag i see is the BOOST print on the box is really dark, which most fakes i have seen have used. 

Hey guys can i get a legit check on these, i might do a quick meet up. They look good to me but i need a more opinions. Thanks

Legit check on a US9.5 / UK 9 Yeezy v2 copper please.

Replicas are so perfect, how do we spot the new fake yeezy v2 (3 colourways)?

Last edited:
]Hi could I possibly have a legit check on these copper v2s I just purchased please

It's my first pair so I have nothing to compare to
I'm a uk size 5.5, when I try and compare them to images I can only see bigger sizes so don't really look the same anyways
The box is very sturdy tough cardboard if that's any help along with the pictures any help would be much appreciated
Thank youView media item 2245116[/IMG
GALLERY]
[/IMG][/IMG]View media item 2245102View media item 2245120View media item 2245121View media item 2245122View media item 2245123
Anyone?

Last edited:
Can someone please LC These bought from stockx but doesn't hurt to get a 2nd opinion.

Last edited:
Legit check pls - I've been told these are fake but I would like the reasoning.

Only flaw that is very apparent to me is that the front stripe is higher than it should be. However I've been told that this depends on size? The smaller sizes apparently don't go all the way to the toe box. Regardless, it still shouldn't be that high?

That price is your "LEGIT" check...

if it sounds too good to be true....
Also, they didn't come in half sizes.

LEGIT CHECK
The top front of the shoe is not supposed to dip down like the rest of the 750s. The top of the 'tongue' is supposed to be straight. See here: http://www.flightclub.com/adidas-yeezy-750-boost-lbrown-cwhite-lbrown-201060

the
Legit check pls - I've been told these are fake but I would like the reasoning.

Only flaw that is very apparent to me is that the front stripe is higher than it should be. However I've been told that this depends on size? The smaller sizes apparently don't go all the way to the toe box. Regardless, it still shouldn't be that high?

View media item 2245254
View media item 2245255
View media item 2245257
View media item 2245258
View media item 2245259
View media item 2245260
View media item 2245261

the stripe should go all the way to the front at your toe. thats one thing i noticed. might need another opinion.

Back
Top Bottom