OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Yes, beluga had 2 tags and copper also has 2 tags attached.

Coppers have the same amount of dots and stripes and Balugas don't
Hard for me to tell on computer but don't your Belugas both have 7 dots, all with 4 stripes ?

Yea your Coppers are very symmetric, nice

Hard for me to tell on computer but don't your Belugas both have 7 dots, all with 4 stripes ?

Yea your Coppers are very symmetric, nice

I think they do not
Left one: 3 stripes on the third dot from the top
Right one: 3 stripes on the second dot from the top, fourth and the last at the bottom

Last edited:
If you read a few pages back I've also brought this 5, 7 and 9 dots QC Adidas has, Both of my Buluga left and right has 5 dots only and my copper is worst, left has 5 and right has 7 and I'm in Canada and one from Livestock and one from Haven.

If you read a few pages back I've also brought this 5, 7 and 9 dots QC Adidas has, Both of my Buluga left and right has 5 dots only and my copper is worst, left has 5 and right has 7 and I'm in Canada and one from Livestock and one from Haven.

Last edited:

This. Even on the blacks. As you can see my pictures here..both size 11 Coppers. One from FTL, other from Champs. Most likely, no pairs are 100% identical, only similar.
which is from FTL and which from Champs.... CA , EU or US ?

GALLERY]

whats good....can anyone post the bottom of the insoles of a pair of size 4 belugas? copped for the wife but can't lc against anything i find online since most pairs are larger sizes. any help would be appreciated and reciprocated. Im specifically looking at the top part ....I know fakes have a huge space but would still like to see if anyone can help. Many thanks

Back
Top Bottom