OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

GALLERY]
[/IMG]

Hi guys[emoji]129304[/emoji]
Just Wanna know if those are real ihr Fake ?
Thanks bros[emoji]128170[/emoji]

hi guys sorry for my last post. wasn´t complete. 

here are more photos of the pirate black.

legit or fake ? 

Last edited:

Legit check please
Fake

Can I get a LC on these 2 moonrocks, please?  Thanks, much appreciated!

Last edited:
Appreciate it...
Just out of curiosity...
Why are they fake?
Is it the box?
Yes, the box is completely wrong. After seeing that, we really don't need to look at anything else. But there are tons of people who think that for some reason, they can get a fake box with real shoes, so let me tell you that the pattern is also completely wrong. The back of the shoes look nothing like the legit pears.

hi guys sorry for my last post. wasn´t complete. 

here are more photos of the pirate black.

legit or fake ? 
Fake. Boost is off.

Last edited:

Yes, the box is completely wrong. After seeing that, we really don't need to look at anything else. But there are tons of people who think that for some reason, they can get a fake box with real shoes, so let me tell you that the pattern is also completely wrong. The back of the shoes look nothing like the legit pears.

Fake. Boost is off.
That first one could be the worst box tag i've seen on a pair of them lol.

Fake. Boost is off.

Appreciate the Info...

Appreciate the Info...
Apologies if I came off as being an *******. Definitely did not mean to.

My logic behind behind legit checking and giving advice on these types of shoes is that if you're spending the amount of money that these shoes command, why take risks? Let's say everything checked out on the shoes themselves, why does the seller have a fake box? Anyways, in this case, both the shoes and box are both super fake.

My logic behind behind legit checking and giving advice on these types of shoes is that if you're spending the amount of money that these shoes command, why take risks? Let's say everything checked out on the shoes themselves, why does the seller have a fake box? Anyways, in this case, both the shoes and box are both super fake.
Well said, if one piece is off on the shoe as in box, boost, label, insole, and etc. chances are everything is fake. Why put a rolex watch in a walmart box, wouldn't make a whole lot of since.

Nah I didn't take it that way...
just appreciative for the help bro...
Not having a receipt and the box(as you mentioned) made me hesitant...
So I came here and I'm glad I did...

Back
Top Bottom