OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Hello everyone, I am hoping to get a legit check on these. The PO# is EAN instead of UPC and the ending of the number below that ends in V10 not V02. I know these would be incorrect on an American box but I'm pretty sure this is European.

Last edited:
At least are they good fakes?
I'm not sure what you mean by this. To me, they're not good fakes. I noticed these flaws fairly easily. Then again, I go over pics of these shoes daily, so take that for what it is.

If you're asking whether the average person on the street would be able to tell if these are fake, probably not. I don't think the average person cares enough to examine the shoe or know how to spot fakes. Hell, I don't even think the average sneaker head is knowledgeable enough to distinguish whether they're fake or not.

I'm not sure what you mean by this. To me, they're not good fakes. I noticed these flaws fairly easily. Then again, I go over pics of these shoes daily, so take that for what it is.

If you're asking whether the average person on the street would be able to tell if these are fake, probably not. I don't think the average person cares enough to examine the shoe or know how to spot fakes. Hell, I don't even think the average sneaker head is knowledgeable enough to distinguish whether they're fake or not.
I agree with you, just by checking and seeing the fake sites helps a lot. A lot of fakes have fixed certain problems, like the heel tab. Newer editions/generations of them have it. I think the last I checked or knew about there were 10 different editions of the pirate black 350. Now they've gone to the helen boost and etc.

Legit check on these PB's.  The Sole Supremacy sticker on the box has me thinking they're legit, but you never know...

Would appreciate a legit check on the 2016 Yeezy 350 Pirate Black sz 11.5. It was purchased a few months ago from GOAT. 

An older assortment of pictures:

The only reason I am even legit checking shoes from GOAT is that a member has claimed they received very good fake shoes from GOAT recently in the GOAT thread on Niketalk and 1-2 users on social media have claimed something similar. Not sure how much truth there is behind these claims. The social media posts looked suspect to be fair. Anyways, I wanted a second opinion from expert Yeezy legit checkers here. I'm of the opinion they are likely legitimate but at the end of the day, GOAT is not an official Adidas or Yeezy retailer so it is possible for insanely good fakes to slip by them theoretically. 

Please let me know what you think! 

Would appreciate a legit check on the 2016 Yeezy 350 Pirate Black sz 11.5. It was purchased a few months ago from GOAT. 

An older assortment of pictures:

The only reason I am even legit checking shoes from GOAT is that a member has claimed they received very good fake shoes from GOAT recently in the GOAT thread on Niketalk and 1-2 users on social media have claimed something similar. Not sure how much truth there is behind these claims. The social media posts looked suspect to be fair. Anyways, I wanted a second opinion from expert Yeezy legit checkers here. I'm of the opinion they are likely legitimate but at the end of the day, GOAT is not an official Adidas or Yeezy retailer so it is possible for insanely good fakes to slip by them theoretically. 

Please let me know what you think! 

I have looked it at the images throughly. What was the reasoning behind the member claiming the pair was fake? Just curious.

I have looked it at the images throughly. What was the reasoning behind the member claiming the pair was fake? Just curious.
What do you think of my shoes? Do they look legitimate? 

Also, I think you've misread my post. They weren't referring to my pair as fake. They claimed they received fake shoes that were very close to authentic but the material used on the fake version was sub-par based on a 1 to 1 comparison with a real pair they already had. The member also pointed out that the fake shoes they received were of a very old model. There was no further detail on the make or model of the shoe beyond that. 

Last edited:

What do you think of my shoes? Do they look legitimate? 

Also, I think you've misread my post. They weren't referring to my pair as fake. They claimed they received fake shoes that were very close to authentic but the material used on the fake version was sub-par based on a 1 to 1 comparison with a real pair they already had. The member also pointed out that the fake shoes they received were of a very old model. There was no further detail on the make or model of the shoe beyond that. 
Ya I just was about to edit my post as I just went into the Goat thread. It seems that user showed no evidence of as to why Goat sent him a "fake" pair. But other then that as of now there are no 1:1 versions of any of the 350 V1 to the extent of my knowledge. Your pair is 100% authentic. I have to this day haven't heard of GOAT sending someone a fake. There was someone that supposedly received a fake Beluga but didn't show any evidence. I'm not saying they are immune to mistakes but they are very good to not making those mistakes. I always double check my shoes from Stockx, Goat, Flightclub etc.. Everyone makes mistakes and its always possible for a fake to slip by.

Ya I just was about to edit my post as I just went into the Goat thread. It seems that user showed no evidence of as to why Goat sent him a "fake" pair. But other then that as of now there are no 1:1 versions of any of the 350 V1 to the extent of my knowledge. Your pair is 100% authentic. I have to this day haven't heard of GOAT sending someone a fake. There was someone that supposedly received a fake Beluga but didn't show any evidence. I'm not saying they are immune to mistakes but they are very good to not making those mistakes. I always double check my shoes from Stockx, Goat, Flightclub etc.. Everyone makes mistakes and its always possible for a fake to slip by.
Yes, that is correct. They haven't provided any evidence. Just thrown out bold claims without any credible documentation to support it. Anyways, to my knowledge, StockX is the only 1 of the 2 (between StockX & GOAT) to let a fake slip by with documentation on social media. It was a fake Yellow Pharell Human Race NMD I believe and the individual buyer had like 5+ legitimate pairs to compare it to. However, StockX was quick to respond and I assume resolve the case. 

Thanks for the feedback on my Pirate Blacks. I still plan to take them to Sole Supremacy and maybe even get some redditors to give their opinion. The more opinions the better in my view. Repped. 

Hey Guys<

I am quite new here. And I wanted to know If anyone Can please legit check my yeezy 350 boost v2? Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom