OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Looks good to me any second opinions?

Actually I think these are fakes the back of the shoes are pretty fat and they're supposed to be very skinny

Like this.
63611743105-adidas-yeezy-boost-350-v2-stegry-beluga-solred-201422_3.jpg

Can you elaborate a little bit more on the boost pellets? They look the same to me is it the shape or the spacing?
Ask for a clear, straight, shot of the Boost window. The pellets aren't supposed to be circular for the V1. They're supposed to be more elongated. The box is also completely wrong.

Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me, how small is that box label? lol From that picture it looks way too narrow to be a legit one based on how it runs from the Y to the 5.
Hmm, maybe it's the angle,(not a good photographer plus I only have my iPhone camera)

Any help with a legit check on these would be much appreciated. Possibly buying them and would like to have confirmation prior to that, thanks!
see if they have a little nipple on the top of the sole where it meets the toe box like this pic. On my blk/red pair its there, just not as defined but i can still see it. Its on all 3 pair of my v2's and reps don't have it.

Thanks for the response.. I can ask for close up pics to see, is that a definite way to tell that they're legit?

Last edited:
I think these are real but the price is making me think they are fake, can someone confirm? They don't have tags and are new (tried on and didn't fit situation), but at $565 these were either worn and the soles scrubbed clean, the person is stupid or it's a scam. 

Last edited:
Thanks for the response.. I can ask for close up pics to see, is that a definite way to tell that they're legit?
I would say so. i just know all mine came from adidas and have it and its such a minor detail that i really doubt the fakes wold have it. I know the fakes are super good now adays so if they don't have it i would pass and if they do have it then it's another thing you have towards thinking their legit.

Hey everyone! Newbie here. Could I get a LC on these 2015 Yeezy Boost 350's in Pirate Black? Please and Thank you! Can supply additional pics if needed. Bought these on eBay for around $450. Seller first told me before the pics they were the 2016 edition. The seller also claims he has a friend who is employed with adidas that sends him the shoes. Claims they are 100% Authentic yeezys and I have doubt they are real. The seller does not offer returns either. If they are fake, please leave a comment why! (Need a reason to call out the seller)

Hey everyone! Newbie here. Could I get a LC on these 2015 Yeezy Boost 350's in Pirate Black? Please and Thank you! Can supply additional pics if needed. Bought these on eBay for around $450. Seller first told me before the pics they were the 2016 edition. The seller also claims he has a friend who is employed with adidas that sends him the shoes. Claims they are 100% Authentic yeezys and I have doubt they are real. The seller does not offer returns either. If they are fake, please leave a comment why! (Need a reason to call out the seller)
Fake. Boost, pattern, box, shape, colour, insoles. Everything is off.

Fake. Boost, pattern, box, shape, colour, insoles. Everything is off.
Thanks! Knew something was up with him. Will definitely have to contact eBay about this. When spending that amount of money you should definitely get what the seller says you will get

Thanks! Knew something was up with him. Will definitely have to contact eBay about this. When spending that amount of money you should definitely get what the seller says you will get
Next time you should post pics here before you make the purchase, so you won't get scammed next time.

see if they have a little nipple on the top of the sole where it meets the toe box like this pic. On my blk/red pair its there, just not as defined but i can still see it. Its on all 3 pair of my v2's and reps don't have it.
Shouldn't the UPC PO# end in the 1136 instead of what it is now? THe label to me does not look right.

Boost, label, insole and pattern are all fake.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom