OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Help with this pair would be much appreciated. Have a weird feeling I copped fakes (no worries, bought on eBay so I'll dispute if it comes to it). These are pics from the seller. Will take some with higher quality once I receive em in a few days if need be. Thanks in advance.
From the best i can see the label looks good, the receipt isn't one that comes with fakes that i've ever seen.  The liner looks like it's a shade off of black or a real dark blue and i'm pretty sure that's how it's supposed to be. The label has the V02 at the bottom right correct?

I've been contacted before by people who want to purchase my receipts.
Crazy people lol. The adidas paper one and the nike ones would be easy to make if someone really wanted to try that hard to make them for a reason but you can have receipts or whatever to them still could point the shoes as fake or not right I would imagine. No many people can reproduce the labels or remove them and sell them either.

Crazy people lol. The adidas paper one and the nike ones would be easy to make if someone really wanted to try that hard to make them for a reason but you can have receipts or whatever to them still could point the shoes as fake or not right I would imagine. No many people can reproduce the labels or remove them and sell them either.
i could; i have access to all the stuff and could even print the little barcodes for the insides of the shoes. this is why i don't buy anything from any resellers, even goat/stockx, etc. i'd rather just take my damn L and be done with it. i got other shoes i can wear.

They weren't the regular paper ones. I've never been lucky enough to score online lol. They were the in store thermal paper ones. I'm not from one of the main cities that are normally faked though. Actually, I don't think I've ever seen a fake receipt for one of the stores in my city.

Anyway, when I was asked for my receipt, I said I would sell it for $300 since I do not condone that type of behavior LOL.

Last edited:
They weren't the regular paper ones. I've never been lucky enough to score online lol. They were the in store thermal paper ones. I'm not from one of the main cities that are normally faked though. Actually, I don't think I've ever seen a fake receipt for one of the stores in my city.

Anyway, when I was asked for my receipt, I said I would sell it for $300 since I do not condone that type of behavior LOL.

I believe New York footlocker is the most widely prodcuced receipt and the barneys one. The others usually have a overseas adidas receipt some have a Texas one. I guess it's whoever the Chinese want to make lol. A lot of them have spelling errors and such too. I'd sell it for $300

Last edited:

Please help me with the Legit Check for this Yeezy V2 

Thankyou very much guys 
wink.gif

I believe New York footlocker is the most widely prodcuced receipt and the barneys one. The others usually have a overseas adidas receipt some have a Texas one. I guess it's whoever the Chinese want to make lol. A lot of them have spelling errors and such too. I'd sell it for $300
If he was okay with the $300 price, I would have sold it. He never responded back lmao.

Hi everyone, can someone help me legit check this pair of Turtle Dove please? I got them from Grailed. The seller claimed that he got them legit checked on Yeezy Talk World Wide and also sent me screenshot of them. They look good in my eyes, but just need second opinion. It's size 7 US. Here is the link: . Any comments and inputs would be greatly appreciated!!

Hi everyone, can someone help me legit check this pair? I got this from Grailed (I know they are beat :)). The seller said they are 100% authentic and they even got legit checked on Yeezy Talk World Wide and sent me screenshot of it. The pair looks okay to my eyes, the pattern is good and not mirrored, boost nipples and pattern is good, it curves, the insole is flat, but need some more expert opinions on these before I decide to keep them. Anyway, any help or inputs are appreciated. Thank you so much!! 

From the best i can see the label looks good, the receipt isn't one that comes with fakes that i've ever seen.  The liner looks like it's a shade off of black or a real dark blue and i'm pretty sure that's how it's supposed to be. The label has the V02 at the bottom right correct?

Yes. Thank you. Will post a couple of clearer pics once I have the shoes in hand tomorrow.

Hi everyone, can someone help me legit check this pair? I got this from Grailed (I know they are beat :)). The seller said they are 100% authentic and they even got legit checked on Yeezy Talk World Wide and sent me screenshot of it. The pair looks okay to my eyes, the pattern is good and not mirrored, boost nipples and pattern is good, it curves, the insole is flat, but need some more expert opinions on these before I decide to keep them. Anyway, any help or inputs are appreciated. Thank you so much!! 
They look legit to me.

Its different for every size. my size 13 ends in 6136

That's what I was figuring but ones I looked at before I said that were different sizes and that part was the same on them I'm pretty sure. I'll have to check again heck they may of been the same size it was earlier on my phone lol.

View media item 2313181
Here's what I was talking about there's in the bottom right. The other sizes and the other size 10 has the same numbers. Any ideas? Compared to the others it's bolder also. These were pulled from legit ones here and legit on the net.

Last edited:
Here's what I was talking about there's in the bottom right. The other sizes and the other size 10 has the same numbers. Any ideas? Compared to the others it's bolder also. These were pulled from legit ones here and legit on the net.
@guecoj  the box label you posted is definitely off. The 10 is too bold, just like just like @ercjaxn  said. Also, the black rubber on the midsole is too opaque. You should be able to see the white through it fairly easily. I would personally say stay away, but V2 legit checks are not my forte.

Last edited:

does anything look of at all?
the heel looks off (to me, although I'm no expert lol).  The heel on those has a little bump from the orange stripe down to where the PK meets the sole.  AFAIK, retails don't have that.

edit: 

left retail shape, right is a rep shoe

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom