OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

1355d777_image4.jpeg

Someone please legit check these?

So i just got these in the mail. Could someone help out with a LT check please before i un'DS them? The PBs are 100% real. Im having difficulty determining if the shape of the outer sole is the same

Last edited:
Hey i was wondering if i can get a legit check on the pb yeezy 350s before i buy them? Thanks in advance
I have a feeling like the top 2 pics are not the same shoes as the rest of the pics.

I am declaring fake due to the box label being a US label and if you look in the box you can see EU/ Asia tags... Also because the pictures seem to be of 2 different shoes.

Hi guys. I finally decided to join after watching the Yeezy thread for a while and ended up buying my first pair, these Moonrocks. Can you please take a look at them and let me know if I got an authentic pair. Thanks!

View media item 2012346
View media item 2012350
View media item 2012351
View media item 2012353
View media item 2012354
View media item 2012357
View media item 2012360
View media item 2012361
View media item 2012364
View media item 2012366
View media item 2012367
View media item 2012369

Looks legit, boost looks a bit weird with the circles but maybe cause its a size 4? Im going with legit but a second say would be nice.

How much you paid for that?

codes match. but on the right shoe the boost is weird. it has weird circle shapes around the nipple circles. i just noticed this today. need help on authenticity.

Just thought I'd share what I'm dealing with on eBay, I'm dealing with 2 pos sellers. The first seller I bought a pair of 750s for that swore they were legit, auction had less than 5 mins left so I didn't have time to legit check them. I won the auction for $1k which anything above $750 a high value claim which is different than less than $750. The difference being if the seller doesn't respond in 3 days eBay can escalate the case and take over and the seller has an additional 5 days to respond and if still no response in that time frame eBay will close the case in your favor and refund you and you do not have to ship the item back. Of course if they respond and give you money to ship or give you a label you have to return item. Of course I have no use for a pair of 750s but **** him. Made me wait 8 days and no response. Funny thing is now he responds to me exactly 5 mins after eBay refunds me, eBay refunds me at 851 pm he responds at 856. How convenient. 8 days no response.

2nd case slightly used tans for $500. Shoes in pics were legit he even send me a legit pic of boost that looks brand new. Get the shoes they are tan upper with a tan/ moon rock sole different upc from the listing and the upc for shoe I get is different from box. His response... No returns. Rookie idiot, guy honestly thinks he can just pull this **** and get away with it. He has 3 days to respond to return and if he doesn't eBay will take over and automatically give me a label.

My advice to you is if you are in a situation and the seller acts like he will not accept the return do not harass him and just let eBay take over. When eBay takes over it is a strike on them and if they get 3 in less than 100 transactions they will be banned from eBay. If you can afford these shoes you can afford to wait for your money if it means getting some of these idiots off eBay. eBay is a very safe trading spot. Never think you are stuck with an item. And do not be an idiot and gift money to a stranger.

View media item 2012461
View media item 2012463
View media item 2012464
View media item 2012466
Pic of boost he sent me.
View media item 2012468

Back
Top Bottom