OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

@oval The boost is legit man but I think the seller got the boost pics from online. Reason I say this is because the pattern, laces, and shoe shape are off.
He says he has wide feet, also i am going to meet with him if i decide to get these, should i look at the boost if i do?

Last edited:
arrow14 arrow14 Sorry man, they are both fake. Those are really good reps but the boost is off.

tyronl06 tyronl06 The shoe looks like its in great condition, see if you can lower it slightly. If not you're fine.

Last edited:
I see PB are being posted

Refer to this video people. Boost is the biggest give away

What is a good resell price for a brand new, DS, never worn, tags still attached 2016 BB5350 Pirate Black 350 boost? It still cant be a over a grand right? or no

LC on these please! boost looks off to me, but just need a confirmation. Much appreciated!

LC on these please! boost looks off to me, but just need a confirmation. Much appreciated!
Yup, boost is wrong. Those are the newest reps out now, everything is practically correct except the boost.

Regarding the DS Pirate Blacks, it depends on size and where you are buying.

Last edited:

Yup, boost is wrong. Those are the newest reps out now, everything is practically correct except the boost.

Regarding the DS Pirate Blacks, it depends on size and where you are buying.
size 11, and im selling since i ended up with 2 pairs of the same color. just dont know what to price them at competitively 

Anyone ever bought yeezys from 23penny? I know he's legit but just wanted to make sure before I buy a pair from him.

Back
Top Bottom