OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

I would appreciate a legit check on this pair. Pretty sure they are legit, but a little concerned about the spacing on the box (last pic). Thanks!

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply but what is fake about the moonrocks boost? I just compared them side by side with a pair I know was ordered from adidas and It was correct. Is it just maybe my picture because I got them checked out today and they were real. What do you see wrong with it?

Thanks for the insight SirFrancisDrake. Can I ask, what you mean by the boost is wrong? Thanks!

Can someone explain how the boost is suppose to look like on a legit pair? And from ebay, if seller says 100% authentic,, could they be lying? Is ebay a bad place to buy yeezys? Thanks

Legit or Fake? 

Thanks.
Fake. The first row/line of holes should be 5 on each side. Notice that there's only 4 on the right side.

Can someone explain how the boost is suppose to look like on a legit pair? And from ebay, if seller says 100% authentic,, could they be lying? Is ebay a bad place to buy yeezys? Thanks
They can absolutely be fake. Most are, tbh.

Thanks for the reply. So looking at these 2 pics, could someone explain how the boost area suppose to look like? And why the ones in the photo is fake? Thanks

So is there a general consensus what everyone should be looking for in regards to LC'ing the Belugas? 

Back
Top Bottom