OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

I think this kid crono is giving false legit checks. @crono06 please give a full elaboration because the kid is sending me a legit box that came from the company when he got it online and this is the text he sent me when questioned about it View media item 2182864

Relax. You should've waited to clarification before questioning your seller. It's legit. I think crono06 crono06 meant his response for the one asking for an LC on the pirate blacks.

@crono06

What did you mean the font was wrong on his box? It looks similar to mine.

Can you LC my v2s? Here's a direct link, I think it's past page

http://niketalk.com/t/639009/official-adidas-yeezy-legit-check-thread-350-750-950/4200#post_26618354
The first line on the white label which says "YEEZY BOOST 350 V2" looks off to me.

The E's are off. The space between the top and middle horizontal lines is way too small. The hole of the top part of the B is really small.

These errors could be chalked up to poor qc (just like the differences in Boost) but I have several other pairs of Yeezy Boosts, and none of the tags look like that. I will admit though, only one of my pairs has an American tag. The rest of my shoes were Canadian pairs so our size tags show different numbers, but the text at the top has been consistent throughout.

Last edited:
The first line on the white label which says "YEEZY BOOST 350 V2" looks off to me.

The E's are off. The space between the top and middle horizontal lines is way too small. The hole of the top part of the B is really small.

These errors could be chalked up to poor qc (just like the differences in Boost) but I have several other pairs of Yeezy Boosts, and none of the tags look like that. I will admit though, only one of my pairs has an American tag. The rest of my shoes were Canadian pairs so our size tags show different numbers, but the text at the top has been consistent throughout.

Are you talking about mine or his

Can someone let me know if @crono06 is talking about mine because I have people saying mine are legit then he's saying know which is making me paranoid lol

I think this kid crono is giving false legit checks. @crono06 please give a full elaboration because the kid is sending me a legit box that came from the company when he got it online and this is the text he sent me when questioned about it 
He sent you the box that Adidas shipped it in?

For yours, the heel tab also seems to flare out fairly flat. You especially notice it on the 5th and 7th pictures. Again, this could be chalked up to poor qc on Adidas' part, but i've looked at pics on FC, Goat, StockX, and Stadium Goods, and none of their tabs to flare out to that level of "flatness". They all stick up a bit more. 
Are you talking about mine or his
Here's a pic of my box label so that you guys can compare to yours. My area of concern on both your labels are the E's and the top part of the B. Both your pics of the labels aren't as close up, so maybe it's just the picture playing tricks on my eyes.

@crono06 I haven't received them I just bought them today but yeah here's the pics he sent me of it

Fair enough. I assume you have a higher res picture of the box label on your phone/computer. Zoom in on it and compare it to the label I posted. If the size label checks out I guess you're okay. Could just be the size of the picture playing tricks on my eyes.

As for the tab, it could just be qc issues. Like I said previously, the boost on the 2 sides of my shoes aren't even the same...

Anyways, I've tried to help, but other than the clearly fake ones, these are not easy to LC since there isn't a consensus on what to look out for. If everybody else says you're fine, then yeah, I guess you're good to go.

Back
Top Bottom