OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Last edited:
Hey NT, can I get a legit check on these.  I'm pretty sure they're not authentic, and I want confirmation from the experts so I can file a case to get my money back.  Thanks.

Hey NT, can I get a legit check on these.  I'm pretty sure they're not authentic, and I want confirmation from the experts so I can file a case to get my money back.  Thanks.
Why do you think so? They look fine, post the box label, bottom of insole and medial side of shoes.

Attaching additional photos.  I think so based on the original Yeezy 2 thread where there were detailed photos showing what to look for.  This pair seems to be identical to the fake pair in almost every category.  I would be pumped if they were authentic.  I have held off for so long because of the overwhelming amount of fakes out there.

I added some more photos a few posts after your reply, I tried quoting your reply, but messed it up.  Thanks for your help.

Man I suck at replying correctly.  I posted the photos you asked for a few posts earlier.  Thanks again.
With the additional pictures, and comparing to my pair, they look good, point me to the section where you seen what to look for, look at the other member's belugas that are not legit a few post up, differences are noticeable and your pair doesn't look like that one.

Last edited:
With the additional pictures, and comparing to my pair, they look good, point me to the section where you seen what to look for, look at the other member's belugas that are not legit a few post up, differences are noticeable and your pair doesn't look like that one.
Here is the link I used as reference.  http://niketalk.com/t/641717/adidas-x-yeezy-collab-official-2016-thread-no-lc-pics-please 

The main things that stood out to me:

- the heel tab on the authentic show the three stripes very neat, and the fake the heel tab is tight and three stripes squished up.

- the box was supposed to have the 's-shaped' corrugate, and not flattened cardboard.  My box seems to have a flat corrugate

But now I see signs maybe they're legit.  I looked at the previous users pair, and those are obviously fake, look cheaply made.

I guess I based mine off the original yeezy post and it seemed the seller went overboard to prove they're real....like including a Footlocker receipt from the Bronx, and even included the foot locker lottery ticket that they won the pair.  

I know Im asking a lot, would you be willing to message me a picture of your inner heel tab stripes, and maybe the box part?  

I appreciate your advice a lot.  Thanks fam!

Back
Top Bottom