OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Gonna cop these from a reseller, found this thread and was hoping you guys could help.

Please can I get a LC on these :smile:

Thank you
So this box label and inner size tag combo was one that @Badzmaru and I were discussing a few days ago. Do you know what country the seller bought this pair from? The inner size tag and boost look legit. Just would like more info on this combination. Also, some other supporting pics would be the sizing print on the side of the insole as well as the paper that came stuffed in the shoe (make sure the paper is fully taken out so we can see the shape/texture).

I don't want to personally confirm legit until I have a little more evidence/info.

So this box label and inner size tag combo was one that @Badzmaru and I were discussing a few days ago. Do you know what country the seller bought this pair from? The inner size tag and boost look legit. Just would like more info on this combination. Also, some other supporting pics would be the sizing print on the side of the insole as well as the paper that came stuffed in the shoe (make sure the paper is fully taken out so we can see the shape/texture).

I don't want to personally confirm legit until I have a little more evidence/info.
Thank you for your reply @lobol

I'm based in South Africa - and the seller confirms that these were purchased from the Adidas ZA site

Please see attached pics as requested of the print on the inner sole as well as the paper inserts

Really appreciate your input here :smile:

Need a quick legit check. Looking to buy these from a reseller and he has many other sizes with supposed order confirmations as well. He's got positive feedback for selling authentics

I'm based in South Africa - and the seller confirms that these were purchased from the Adidas ZA site

Please see attached pics as requested of the print on the inner sole as well as the paper inserts

I'm curious about the little hang tag with shoe symbols/icons on it. In the US, it comes as a separate sticker that's just sort of thrown into the box somewhere, but has been a trusted way of testing the shoe in the first week of release, because Chinese fakes didn't update the design.

Last edited:

Need a quick legit check. Looking to buy these from a reseller and he has many other sizes with supposed order confirmations as well. He's got positive feedback for selling authentics
The only thing I find suspicious is the box label. This appears to be a US box. The 'yeezy boost 350 v2' is way off in its length. The Y should meet the first vertical line, the V2 should not pass the second line.

The only thing I find suspicious is the box label. This appears to be a US box. The 'yeezy boost 350 v2' is way off in its length. The Y should meet the first vertical line, the V2 should not pass the second line.
Here's another pic of the box label just for good measure. I took the previous one on an angle but I totally see what youre saying. Anyone else?

Interesting to do a legit check 'after' the purchase.
Don't make conclusions based on what I say, but these are just some observations of mine, with no absolute conclusions:

This looks like a US box? Can you confirm it's from the states? If it is, the label is almost certainly off. The first vertical line is supposed to align with the Y above it, and the V2 is not supposed to pass the second vertical line. This applies to US boxes. Also, the UPC number usually ends in 7056 I think, but I'm not sure.

If I were to make a bet on it, I'm almost certain the boost underneath the shoe is fake. It looks too textured, it should be smoother. But it could just be the lighting of the camera. Press it to feel if it's somewhat soft and gives way. If it's very firm and you can't push it, it's definitely fake.

Do some checks:

Do a flashlight test. Take off the inner removable sole. Now turn off all the lights and shine it from under the shoe into the shoe. You should see a very obvious yellow honeycomb pattern. If it's sorta only opaque and not with clear lines, it's fake.

The shoe lace tips on fakes are usually white, or too short.

Does it smell obnoxiously strong of glue? Probably fake.

You should upload some more photos, inside label too, so we can say with certainty.
Sorry I meant to say I agreed to pay $500, havent sent money or anything. Here is a picture of inside tag View media item 2362260

I replied to oter guy with the inside label! Here is box label. I also posted about the olives if you could check those out too.
You sure all these pics are from the same seller? Were these purchased from the US? The inner size tag looks like it could be legit, but the box label is way off (alignment/barcode/font). If these pics truly are from the same seller, I would cautiously say pass because of the conflicting info. 

You sure all these pics are from the same seller? Were these purchased from the US? The inner size tag looks like it could be legit, but the box label is way off (alignment/barcode/font). If these pics truly are from the same seller, I would cautiously say pass because of the conflicting info. 
Here is every pic he has sent me through text. These are all from the one seller. View media item 2362287 View media item 2362289 View media item 2362290 View media item 2362291 View media item 2362292 View media item 2362293 View media item 2362294

Based on the fact that these are not a European-purchased box, there is evidence for the inner size tag/box label combo you posted as being legit (seen on a legit-check guide purchased by one member and I've seen them on Japanese-purchased shoes). The paper also helps support this (shorter stuffing, not pointed). Also, the sizing on the side of the insole matches the size of the shoe. I would say legit for this. I will however say that most of my experience (as with most people in here) is with looking at US/Canadian/Euro boxes. Would be nice for you (don't need to post it here) to see his order confirmation and match it with his name and such for further supporting evidence.
Thank you I appreciate that! Do you have any opinions on these?
I only LC Breds...but be patient, someone else may be able to help you.

[quote name="Emericasktr1" Any other opinions on these? Would be appreciated thanks!!
[/quote]

Like Badzmaru said, the box label is the biggest red flag. The inner size tag actually looks good, assuming it's actually the same shoe. Although that accent mark on MALE/MALE still seems a bit low. But back to the box label, the bar code is wrong. I have a size 11 Bred from YeezySupply. Another thing that is suspicious is the sole. It looks too translucent from those pics as well. If you don't mind could you PM me a link to this seller so I could investigate a bit more. However based on these I would stay away to be safe.

Back
Top Bottom