OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Will rep for a legit check.

Please and thank you.

smile.gif
Anyone? I think they're legit after doing some research but I'm not an expert. That's why I came here.

The insole print looks good and is back closer to the heel.

The stripe looks good, toe box looks good, box font and lettering looks good, the heel seems correct, the boost looks right.

I'm just not sure. Like i said, I'm not an expert.

Any insight will be helpful.

Thanks.

v2s are damn near impossible to tell fake from real unless u have them in hand. just buy some UA's and pretend like u bought them from goat.

Im not the type to do that lol

I already got took em to a few consignent shops and they offered some some cash. I just wanted to check on here -_-

Yeezy ZEBRA v2 LEGIR CHECK PLEASE!!!

Legit check please anyone?
a lot of ppl think the boost and the box label are sus.

for the box label, I have seen almost every zebra hving the box label like this below:

the word "v2" are behind the vertical line under it.

does that 100% mean mines are fake?

PLEASE HELP OUT

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

Im not the type to do that lol

I already got took em to a few consignent shops and they offered some some cash. I just wanted to check on here -_-
A picture of the box (specifically the label), closeup of the adidas logo on the insole (straight on) and closeup of the heel tab (to show the three stripes) would help. 

From the limited pics and angles, they look fine. 

Yeezy ZEBRA v2 LEGIR CHECK PLEASE!!!

Legit check please anyone?
a lot of ppl think the boost and the box label are sus.

for the box label, I have seen almost every zebra hving the box label like this below:

the word "v2" are behind the vertical line under it.

does that 100% mean mines are fake?

PLEASE HELP OUT

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
In regards to the labels, your's is a US version, while the bottom ("almost every Zebra having" as you put it) version is European. 

The BAD news for you, if my eye sight is correct, is that your box says "V10". Since you have a US box, it should be "V02". 

Last edited:
it does said v10... :frown: 

what about the shoe itself? (in despserate hoping they are real.. smh)

Sorry these zebras aren't real. The boost should be circular shaped... yours are more oval like V1s. Also the box label is a dead giveaway. Not only does it say V10, the font alignment is off from a real box label.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom