OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Could someone help me figure out if these zebras are legitimate. Bought them from a seller on eBay and everything seemed to be good at first. He had what appeared to be a legit order confirmation from adidas.com and the price was around the same, just slightly less than others were going for on sites like goat and stockx. Upon recieving them though, a few red flags were raised. Most of the things seem to match up with what the legit shoe should have but the upper seems to be more black than it's supposed to, the inside size tag is exactly the same to real ones except it say 03/17 above the male instead of 11/16 that I've seen real ones have. For the most part it seems legit, there a just a few things that keep me questioning it though. I'll attach pics and would love for some help to see if I'm just being paranoid or I should take action through eBay.
These are size 13 so it has been hard for me to find pics of legit size 13 to compare with.

View media item 2483339
View media item 2483340
View media item 2483341
View media item 2483342
View media item 2483345
View media item 2483347
View media item 2483348
View media item 2483349
View media item 2483350
View media item 2483351
View media item 2483352
View media item 2483355
View media item 2483356
View media item 2483357
View media item 2483358
View media item 2483360
View media item 2483362
View media item 2483363
View media item 2483364

[ATTACHMENT=13826][ATTACHMENT=13827][ATTACHMENT=13828][ATTACHMENT=13829][ATTACHMENT=13830][ATTACHMENT=13831][ATTACHMENT=13832][ATTACHMENT=13833][ATTACHMENT=13834][ATTACHMENT=13835][ATTACHMENT=13836][ATTACHMENT=13837][ATTACHMENT=13838][ATTACHMENT=13839][ATTACHMENT=13840][ATTACHMENT=13841][ATTACHMENT=13842][ATTACHMENT=13843][ATTACHMENT=13844]IMG_2198.JPG (3,262k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT]

Urgent L/C !

The suede on the TD 350s were getting washed, so they look a bit weird

Shoes are from separate owners

Last edited:

Can I get legit check please? The only odd thing for me is no cross on boost
I've had legit pairs of Yeezy V2s without the cross, and strangely enough both were size 11s so take that for what it's worth. I don't think the exclusion of the cross pattern disqualifies Yeezy as being fakes.

Hello guys, could I please have a legit check on these? I already asked in some Facebook groups but did get very mixed responses, while people didn't really talking about
ohwell.gif
 If better photos are needed please feel free to ask! :smile:

Could someone help me figure out if these zebras are legitimate. Bought them from a seller on eBay and everything seemed to be good at first. He had what appeared to be a legit order confirmation from adidas.com and the price was around the same, just slightly less than others were going for on sites like goat and stockx. Upon recieving them though, a few red flags were raised. Most of the things seem to match up with what the legit shoe should have but the upper seems to be more black than it's supposed to, the inside size tag is exactly the same to real ones except it say 03/17 above the male instead of 11/16 that I've seen real ones have. For the most part it seems legit, there a just a few things that keep me questioning it though. I'll attach pics and would love for some help to see if I'm just being paranoid or I should take action through eBay.
These are size 13 so it has been hard for me to find pics of legit size 13 to compare with.

This raises flags to me. I've noticed on fakes that they stick that size label to the insole for some reason. It doesn't look right size either. On the box paper, that looks to be too nicely folded which is usually a sign of fakes when it's all straight and looks that neat.

lol no, are you trying to buy them on a fake site or something? All the ones you've posted have been fake i do believe.
lol ty very much.. from ebay. I guess i have a nose for fakes. And yes you are correct 3/4 pairs all fake lol.

This raises flags to me. I've noticed on fakes that they stick that size label to the insole for some reason. It doesn't look right size either. On the box paper, that looks to be too nicely folded which is usually a sign of fakes when it's all straight and looks that neat.

I could be to blame for the paper. When I took them out of the box, for some stupid reason I folded/rolled up the paper. Wrapping paper was more wrinkled when I originally opened it. Also, the sizing sticker was in the inside side/heel area when I probably opened it. I put the sticker on the insole so people could read it better. But I'm still questioning them because I've seen some yeezys with a horizontal size sticker and some with a vertical size sticker. These pair of yeezys are giving me extremely mixed feelings about authenticity.

I could be to blame for the paper. When I took them out of the box, for some stupid reason I folded/rolled up the paper. Wrapping paper was more wrinkled when I originally opened it. Also, the sizing sticker was in the inside side/heel area when I probably opened it. I put the sticker on the insole so people could read it better. But I'm still questioning them because I've seen some yeezys with a horizontal size sticker and some with a vertical size sticker. These pair of yeezys are giving me extremely mixed feelings about authenticity.
I believe they just started the horizontal side sticker with this release. All pairs, including ppl I know in NT, came with horizontal stickers. Before this batch, they changed up the font and style of the stickers of the VERTICAL ones starting with breds.They periodically change it to throw off the replica market.

Fake stickers for a Zebra re-release would be vertical.

This still isnt a testament to them being authentic though. I know what a real pair in my size looks like because of the pattern on the inner toe box. I say MY size because the black/white lines have a distinct pattern for a range of sizes. I've noticed that this pattern changes as sizes change. I know its weird. but take a good look at a 13 you KNOW is authentic. and compare the 3 most solid patern lines and when they break between colors to be sure. If all else fails... feeling the boost tends to be a great indicator

EDIT= changed horizontal to vertical for breds sentence

Last edited:

I'm not sure if you are trying to buy the first release Zebras (which would have an 11/16 prod date) or the recent release of the Zebras (which would have 3/17 prod date or I've seen a couple of legit pairs with a 2/17 prod date from euro pairs) .... given the placement of the pulltab of the pics I'm gonna assume you are attempting to buy the later release. With that said I don't see anything that would raise a red flag on the pair...the sticker quite possibly was placed on the insole by the seller to remove the insole. 

Reps don't have updated production dates yet, so if you have a pair that say 02/17 or 03/17 it's legit.

Last edited:
you've got a lot of good responses but I'm gonna say legit for the same reason someone else said that the reps have the original production date and there's not as many fake sz 13's on the market. Same size i wear and when looking on fake sites for research purposes, sz 12 is (usually) the biggest size i see.

Back
Top Bottom