OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Guys, this is my first pair of yeezys. Need some help legit checking them. I suppose they are fakes but need some assurance from the experts. Any response is greatly appreciated!
fake, 350 on the box is to dark. sole is to clear on parts of the bottom, (you can see the boosts to clearly where it says adidas up towards the toe box. sticking on the collar around the back ankle is to sunk in.

I was thinking about trading for these. Parts of the shoe look off to me, and I would like to make sure that I don't trade for fakes. Thanks in advance.

fkWwwuL.jpg

lNP17i9.jpg

BUQGl2A.jpg

D6tCaV6.jpg

Fake. Don't even need to look at the shoe. The Size tag inside is wrong.
+1 on fake.

Boost is off as well.

fake, 350 on the box is to dark. sole is to clear on parts of the bottom, (you can see the boosts to clearly where it says adidas up towards the toe box. sticking on the collar around the back ankle is to sunk in.
+1 on fake.

Text/numbers on the box label are also off.

[ATTACHMENT=13847]image.jpeg (208k. jpeg file)[/ATTACHMENT]
[ATTACHMENT=13848][ATTACHMENT=13849][ATTACHMENT=13850][ATTACHMENT=13851][ATTACHMENT=13852][ATTACHMENT=13853][ATTACHMENT=13854]image.jpeg (159k. jpeg file)[/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT]This would be my first pair of yeezys... Legit check please! These are all the pics I got.

Lil bro sent me these pics asking if these are legit. Have been paying attention to the real vs fake game lately or Yeezys to tell. Any help would be appreciated. (Probably need better pics)

Yeah...gonna need better pics in natural lighting preferably. An overhead shot of the pair, a full level shot of the back heel, full shot of the insoles (removed), shot of the size tag (in order to see production date and font comparison), a full close up shot of the boost, full instep, full outstep, and becase fakes have the UV effect on the upper a UV shot of the boost is ideal. 

the post after yours should give you a sense of the array of shots needed. 

Last edited:
Hello everyone can you help me out with two LC's? The first one is a White/Cream pair. Everything looks good to me, but I want a second, more experience, pair of eyes. Thanks! 

Hello guys, here is the Black V2 pair. Thanks in advance! Edit: This pair didn't have the brown paper inserts like the cream pair. I'm not sure if this was normal. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom