Official AFC Championship Post: SD @ NE..vol NE Will Reign on your parade

Originally Posted by SupraTurbo619

I can see it now...

Merriman doing the LIGHTS OUT dance on the NE 50 yd line after the Bolts win.

Word to Hobbes.

hahahaha I disagree. Just cause the Pats have no class doesn't mean the Bolts gotta lower themselves to their level like that.

Phil Rivers stop runnin your mouth and concentrate on playing football. As much as I love watching Charger football it burns me up to see him actin the foollike that.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

if the pats go undefeated, all the haters will say they never played the Colts in the AFC championshio
basically, but shouldnt cause the pats beat them in regular season

go pats!

They beat them because of a dropped TD pass
laugh.gif

son your the PRIMEexample of someone on the bandwaggon

I can see it now...

Word to Hobbes.

One can only hope brother. One can only hope.

I can see it now...

Word to Hobbes.

That would make my New Year.

Wait? Norv is coaching at the pro bowl
laugh.gif
. I'm a Norv Supporterbut I don't think he deserves that. I even have to admit Beliprick should be in there.

I can see it now...

Word to Hobbes.

already talking trash?..... here come the charger bandwagon.....

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

I can see it now...

Word to Hobbes.

already talking trash?..... here come the charger bandwagon.....

Wait... BANDWAGON?
I've been a Chargers supporter and Kobe hater on here since NT began my friend haha.

And I was just poking some fun at last years matchup (where I was present for and saw Hobbes dancing live.)

smh.gif
@ all the people coughDanMarinocough who said the season didn't start until the Colts and Pats met in the playoffs.
laugh.gif

Motivation for Revenge > motivation for perfect season

hmm...nobody knows what it feels like to beat an undefeated team in the playoffs, I wonder how that feels?

Originally Posted by buggzpimpin

Motivation for Revenge > motivation for perfect season

hmm...nobody knows what it feels like to beat an undefeated team in the playoffs, I wonder how that feels?

I don't know brother, speaking of revenge, the Pats going 19-0 and winning the Super Bowl is a means of Motivation for Revenge against the entireNFL.
With the whole Videogate scandal. They've pretty much shut everybody up so far.

That's why I'm going to keep my mouth shut until we pull off a W against them.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

I can see it now...

Word to Hobbes.

hahahaha I disagree. Just cause the Pats have no class doesn't mean the Bolts gotta lower themselves to their level like that.

Phil Rivers stop runnin your mouth and concentrate on playing football. As much as I love watching Charger football it burns me up to see him actin the fool like that.

lol
I mean...yeah, Ellis Hobbs shouldn't have done what he did. But we have guys like Junior Seau (i'm sure you're familiar with him
tongue.gif
), Tedy Bruschi, Matt Light, Welker, Brady, etc. who don't gorunning on the sidelines talking %$!@ to the fans and to their teammates, spiking balls at the center, yelling at the opposing QB when he doesn't get a 1stdown, and I could keep going...

Rodney Harrison (i'm sure you're familiar with him too) has more damn class in his pinky than Phil "cry me a damn" Rivers has in his wholebody...
laugh.gif

LT seems like a chill dude but I can't stand some of the antics he be having sometimes...feeling EXTRA salty over the Pats and yapping about BB this and BBthat, yet whining all the time on the sidelines...I respect him a whole lot though because of what he does on the field, but he sometimes acts like a kid outthere...

[/rant over]

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
at the Patriot (and Charger) bandwagoners. That being said, I'm just hoping for a good game. I've hated the Patriots* with a passion forever,but I know they're damn good.

And Brady is classy?
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
That's just what the media wants you to believe.

You guys gettin mad heated over a message board thread.
laugh.gif

Go Pats, of course. I dont know what I'm gonna do if my mancrush Favre and the Pats both make the Superbowl.
embarassed.gif

Edit: How is the Hobbs Lights Out classless by itself when the Merriman Lights Out is already classless?

Originally Posted by acidicality

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
at the Patriot (and Charger) bandwagoners. That being said, I'm just hoping for a good game. I've hated the Patriots* with a passion forever, but I know they're damn good.

And Brady is classy?
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

well, Brady isn't going to win any awards for sportsmanship or any of that...but tell me where he's done anything remotely close to the foolishnessthat PRivers has demonstrated in his time in the league...and for a guy who talks so damn much, he's not even liked by his team's fans
laugh.gif
and hasn't won @*%# yet...

i'll shut up once and for all if dude plays with emotion but controls it and keeps his head in the game next week but you and I know that's notlikely to happen...son's gonna get all riled up and like KLJ said, i hope Harrison wipes him off the face of the Earth

and i hope you weren't referring to me as a bandwagoner...please

Originally Posted by DaT SiCk KiD

Originally Posted by acidicality

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
at the Patriot (and Charger) bandwagoners. That being said, I'm just hoping for a good game. I've hated the Patriots* with a passion forever, but I know they're damn good.

And Brady is classy?
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

well, Brady isn't going to win any awards for sportsmanship or any of that...but tell me where he's done anything remotely close to the foolishness that PRivers has demonstrated in his time in the league...and for a guy who talks so damn much, he's not even liked by his team's fans
laugh.gif
and hasn't won @*%# yet...

i'll shut up once and for all if dude plays with emotion but controls it and keeps his head in the game next week but you and I know that's not likely to happen...son's gonna get all riled up and like KLJ said, i hope Harrison wipes him off the face of the Earth

and i hope you weren't referring to me as a bandwagoner...please

That's the thing. PR's head is in the game. He's focused in that 5-10 seconds before/after the snap. And by talking trash, he's getting pplout of the game. That's what trash talking is about. *not talking about jarring with fans. Thats called having a good time.

I mean...yeah, Ellis Hobbs shouldn't have done what he did. But we have guys like Junior Seau (i'm sure you're familiar with him
tongue.gif
), Tedy Bruschi, Matt Light, Welker, Brady, etc. who don't go running on the sidelines talking %$!@ to the fans and to their teammates, spiking balls at the center, yelling at the opposing QB when he doesn't get a 1st down, and I could keep going...

Rodney Harrison (i'm sure you're familiar with him too) has more damn class in his pinky than Phil "cry me a damn" Rivers has in his whole body...
Three former Chargers on the Pats. I'm torn myself. I want the Chargers to win so bad. But I want to see my dude Seau get a ring and be a partof history.

yo buggz, what happened to your OG screen name?

and KB8, it had just hit me that Seau and Harrison were playing their old team but I know some Charger fans are going to at least feel happy for Seau if thePats were to win the Superbowl...18 years playing in the league with no ring, that's gotta be tough...even for a guy his age he plays with so much fire andis definitely a classy individual...i hope he gets one and bows out with a win, ala Bettis a couple years ago...

^
tired.gif
nerd.gif
Mods were on that clean up tip. I'm just tryna sneak in thechargers threads and then I'm back to my vacation.
nerd.gif

And welker is far from classy. And I'ma big fan of dude.

Sig
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DaT SiCk KiD

yo buggz, what happened to your OG screen name?

and KB8, it had just hit me that Seau and Harrison were playing their old team but I know some Charger fans are going to at least feel happy for Seau if the Pats were to win the Superbowl...18 years playing in the league with no ring, that's gotta be tough...even for a guy his age he plays with so much fire and is definitely a classy individual...i hope he gets one and bows out with a win, ala Bettis a couple years ago...
Yup. To me Seau was the Chargers. OG Chargers fans should know what the deal is with him. Season in, season out, the guy poured his heart out in aChargers jersey. He was one of the main reasons I became a Charger fan. Yes, growing up in SD as a kid, I was a 49ers fan first, being a Joe Montana and JerryRice fan. Hell even his restaurant in SD still has a Bolt and is in Chargers colors. He's a Charger at heart and is well deserving of a ring. The Chargerscut him and Rodney loose back in 03 and I was really really really hurt and upset by it.

I want Seau to get a ring before the Chargers do. Sorry it sounds like I'm not a true Charger fan, but I wouldn't a Charger fan if it wasn't forJunior Seau.

Sadly I feel you on that. And I admit I wasn't a fan until they drafted LT. And even then I wanted Vick.

Use to be 49ers fan too, and a slight boys fan at the same time. TO
pimp.gif

Forget the Pats, go Chargers.

Originally Posted by buggzpimpin

And welker is far from classy. And I'ma big fan of dude.

i can only speak on his time with the Patriots, but he's never shown anything that would label him as "classless"

says all the right things during interviews, and when he plays the game he gets his YAC puts his head down and goes back to the huddle...

although i remember one time during a drive @ the Colts during the season, he was talking @*!@ to a Colts DB after he made a 1st down that basically sealedthe game....but who wouldn't?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom