Official AFC Championship Post: SD @ NE..vol NE Will Reign on your parade

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

i'm borderline pissed....just found out that this chickie im trying to get at is coming to my boy's place for the game...she's gonna think im a crazy dude when she sees me yelling at the tv.
i definitely will be paying more attention to the game than her...oh well.

but yeah tomorrow cannot get here any sooner....

laugh.gif
I feel you bro. Wifey ALREADY KNOWS... come Saturday(USC Football) or Sunday (Charger game), she's either doing things solo or she waiting tilAFTER the game.
Dude. I need some kinda internet access on this flight.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by rockme11

^^^^^^
make sure you save some of the beer for after the game so you can drown your sorrows. don,t worry the pain will only last for 3 hours tomorrow. then you can concentrate on the padres
wink.gif
j/k

laugh.gif
Cheers. I have a feeling I'ma be waiting a big depression ifthey lose. Already goin through some stuff in my life right now as it is. And if they lose I can only be happy in the strides they made this year, and IMO thisyears pats IS the greatest team ever. So it'll be respectable loss.

But if the Rivers thing falls into play I'ma be
smh.gif
"what if"
tired.gif

mike23theking, that sux...if you can get a hold of a laptop with internet access on that long flight I can give youa website that you can watch it on. If so give me a PM.

I had a meeting with a colleague to do some work/business that I cancelled on. He gave me the
indifferent.gif
, and I gave it back. The time is now
pimp.gif

I am interested to see how LT plays, because for the most part, he has not played well in the playoffs...

yeah buggz. the chargers have won what like 8 or 9 straight? anyway you can,t be dissappointed if they lose, but then again.
you have a chance to pull off the biggest playoff of all time. going to be tough,brady 11-0 at home in the playoffs. belichek changing strategy. tons ofexperience. can,t wait. its 2 games 2 glory.

soo exited, im firing up the grill, cooking some burgers having people over, making a party out of it and hopefully will celebrate at the end of the game....

LETS GO CHARGERS!!!

watching the pats pregame and they just showed chargers getting off the team bus at the stadium. it was funny cause rivers gets off walking fine, but as soonas he saw the camera on him, he started limping a bit. looks like he's gonna play

LET'S GET IT CHARGERS!!!

Please....
embarassed.gif

Here's a dope picture I'd like to share. Awesome for me. My favorite Charger of all time (Seau) vs. My second favorite Charger of all time (Ladainian).

l_5317ff1fa31352a0ff6f096d6e72607e.jpg

Originally Posted by KobeKid24

ill be rooting for the chargers on this one...

triots' will get caught with their pants down

for a team that has a history of never getting caught with their pants down, why would they all of a sudden this time around?

there is wind today, so that means it's going to come down to whichever team has the better coaching and strategy, patience, discipline and smartplay....

well my feeling with the game is that it'll be close for the first half like usual and then the pats just wear them down in 2nd half. with all the bangedup players on the chargers, and the pats playing a much smarter game than indy, they will just wear them down and pull away in the second half. i don't seethe chargers defence lasting long enuff to play full 60 minutes. chargers will really need to get out to like a 21 point lead to really have the chance to winthis one because i don;t think pats offence can be held down in second half.

C'mon LT...you BETTER show up with your best stuff today to even sniff a super bowl..

Hi guys
smile.gif

If Phillip doesn't play, I will probably cheer for the Chargers. If he is in there though, Go Pats. Wonder if he will go after any Pats fans this week?I'm sure they will be "talking trash" to him (like all opposing fans do), maybe he can handle it this time......

Seriously though, I agree with the posts on the game being close for the first half, then the Pats getting a 7-10 point lead in the second half and doing whatthey need to do to keep it. Farve v. Brady in the Super Bowl would be crazy cool.

yeah they said theres wind, but not enough to affect the passing game. only the kicking game will be affected. so lets air it out

You guys know the chargers step it up the 2nd half right?

I expect LT, MT and Sproles to get alot of snaps in the 1st to wear down those aged MLB's

Back
Top Bottom