Official AFC Wild Card Game.: Jaguars at Steelers

laugh.gif
Be

Garrard with that weak*$@% Shake on the safety to get 20 extra yards.

The Jags dont want no parts of Indy, thats fa sho . The same way the Jags have Pitt number, Indy has theirs.

Chokelisberger
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He is definitely a choke artist. I thought the Jaguars would run away with the game, but they still won.
wink.gif
Have fun watching the playoffs Pittsburgh fans
pimp.gif

I have a newfound respect for David Garrard! Not that I didn't respect him before, but he really showed me something tonight. The guy was clutch tonight.Congratulations to the Jaguars.
grin.gif

pitt went into a shell with 3 minutes left. they should have passed the ball grab a first down move the ball upfield.
so they run twice and run a qb sweep on 3rd down for 2 yards. playing not to lose. brady would have been fring downfield.
oh well jags will get the FOXBORO treatment next sat night. pats!!!

Wow. Props to the Jags. Dudes kept fighting. Ben.... go take an epsom salt bath and just relax. Garrard is that dude.

indifferent.gif

Its not that I dont like the jags but my boy rides them so +++%*+@ hard
smh.gif

I'm a bit salty but its w/e
Chokelesberger is right
alien.gif

Garrard is a savage for the 4th down run
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Glad they won, but dam colts or pats next.
ohwell.gif

As for the Steelers SMH @[h1]Roethlisberger[/h1]:

I hope that there are 50 MPH winds and craptastic weather next weekend at Foxboro... im talking tornadoes, snow, lightning, wind, fire, earth, gooooplanet... whatever could mess up a passing attack.

Great Ball Game Big Play from Garrard , the Jags had a rough 2nd half but hung in there and Ben Coughs it up wow

Back
Top Bottom