Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

Went for a golden haze l/s. Have too many hoodies and t-shirts already, but that color was interesting.

First pick ups of thee season....thought the color on the button up was black tho lol. Still fire!
D7C7D453-8525-4E77-8BCB-7D4BC3955C4B.jpeg
How do you like that muse tee and rugby? I ordered same t-shirt and a rugby but in navy. Wonder how it is in person. Is it worth the price tag?

How do you like that muse tee and rugby? I ordered same t-shirt and a rugby but in navy. Wonder how it is in person. Is it worth the price tag?
I don’t remember the price of the rugby but I’m not disappointed with it. Feels like good quality that’ll last...

I stopped by a lids near me that had some low profile hats. I don’t think I could’ve sized down like ALD is now suggesting. I can still feel that cap on my head and it’s been two hours since I tried it on :lol:

I stopped by a lids near me that had some low profile hats. I don’t think I could’ve sized down like ALD is now suggesting. I can still feel that cap on my head and it’s been two hours since I tried it on :lol:

The main problem isn’t so much the sizing (although it is off), but is the damn crown they used. It is not low profile. **** is a box.

Anybody with any knowledge on how this uniform collection fits? Thinking about dipping a toe in the water into ALD with a hoodie or crew.
TIA

curious can you post a pic of how you wanted it to look?

I got two of em I like em but this whole crown talk got me confused

Using JPS JPS for reference.

This is how my Yankees Chain Stitch fits, and how the crown looks. Low, even up top, clean/fitted to the sides. I like standard crowns as well, but when you have a chain stitch, and you expect to get the same cut on another “low profile,” and you get this new seasons bulky crown and larger sizing, it’s disappointing. Lastly, comparing the regular logo to the Chain Stitch was laughable. The quality of the Chain Stitch logo is so superior. It looks and feels like more of a premium design.

I just tried to exchange mine for a smaller size and they took too long to accept my return and send me the label. Just got email that product is out of stock.

Maybe they pulled them to the store? I know they didn’t have the chain stitch in store. Can anyone comment?

Back
Top Bottom