Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

More shipments on the way :smile:

First order of NB 1300s just arrived today. His & hers 🔥
42EDA7E9-A101-4915-883B-0F965CA2A2DA.jpeg
0992E58A-EEFF-4329-AD31-CDD67FF72048.jpeg

Just came in here to check on the 1300’s shipping, glad to see some folks getting them. Mine are still unfulfilled, hopefully I get that shipping email soon.

P pinkfunds since you’ve received your order already, what order number were you? Just curious to know how far behind I am. My order number is in the 9,xxx’s

Last edited:
Using JPS JPS for reference.

This is how my Yankees Chain Stitch fits, and how the crown looks. Low, even up top, clean/fitted to the sides. I like standard crowns as well, but when you have a chain stitch, and you expect to get the same cut on another “low profile,” and you get this new seasons bulky crown and larger sizing, it’s disappointing. Lastly, comparing the regular logo to the Chain Stitch was laughable. The quality of the Chain Stitch logo is so superior. It looks and feels like more of a premium design.

ah get what your saying now, yeah these hats def don’t fit like that. Def more box like... I do like the colors but had I seen this before hand I would have returned, now I get it

What is happening there? Did they just put together a bunch of stuff they found from the 90s and are now gonna sell it? Rather odd. Seems to be 1 of each item probably.
:lol: No idea. I guess they are a thrift/antique store now. Whatever it is I’m sure it’ll be entertaining.

My order shipped and order number is 100,00x. Only ordered green and in nyc if it matter.

sidenote, kind of wild to see order number from guy above in 97,xxx. Did anything else drop around same time? Otherwise that’s a ****load of 1300s

Probably no rhyme nor reason to the order numbers being a key to how they ship. These shoes have caused enough hysteria, don't need to add their shipping algorithm to the mix.

Back
Top Bottom