Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

Went back quite a bit of pages and didn't see any sizing info on the polo, anybody know how these run? I'm 5'10 170 and usually get a large in most shirts and polos but really hate to order the wrong size and have to deal with sending it back.
8EAEF98B-F6D4-45C5-8D69-1A548429CD01.png

Light grey crew and tee. I want to see how the fit is before getting more. It’s pretty slim pickings in my size. Not sure how often they restock.
i have their dusty mauve tee. fits nice in the shoulders and chest but just a bit long since im only 5'8

i wear a L in ther natural speckle hoodie

i have their dusty mauve tee. fits nice in the shoulders and chest but just a bit long since im only 5'8

i wear a L in ther natural speckle hoodie
I’m just a little nervous cuz everything looks like it’s cut smaller in the shoulders than in the chest. I’ll find out in an hour or so.

Why not just cop Roopa?
I do have an HOB connect but I've never pulled the trigger. I will definitely consider checking them out, but now that I have a clean slate on any sweats, I at least wanted to have a couple ALD pieces for the rotation. Plus I noticed HOB is fleece, which I don't mind, but I'm more into French Terry.

I have never in my life even laid eyes on a Supreme shirt in person.
oh i meant hoodie.

i mean if u cop ALD, then u vicariously have laid eyes on preme as they use the same blanks. Previously CYC and now Roopa mills

I do have an HOB connect but I've never pulled the trigger. I will definitely consider checking them out, but now that I have a clean slate on any sweats, I at least wanted to have a couple ALD pieces for the rotation. Plus I noticed HOB is fleece, which I don't mind, but I'm more into French Terry.
they got french terry options!

they got french terry options!
I'm definitely going to consider it especially for the more traditional colors. I will ask my friend if he sees French Terry options. I'm more focused on the other items incoming this Friday's drop anyways lol

I'm definitely going to consider it especially for the more traditional colors. I will ask my friend if he sees French Terry options. I'm more focused on the other items incoming this Friday's drop anyways lol
yea. im colorblind but thisa round of seasonal colors looking hella tempting

I’ve been on green kick lately. All shades. So that crew will be tempting. I didn’t realize it until I saw everything I got for my wife for her birthday all together. Hopefully she likes green as much as I do. Gonna have to get green wrapping paper to complete the set.

• Fire
Reactions: JPS
what are the full colors for uniform? I want to ger a pair of sweats to pair w my navy blazer, blue check shirt and pink 1300s.

Let me know. Fit is good. Crew isn’t as heavy as I was expecting but I prefer midweight anyway.

Do you think hats dropping too with that uniform II collection? Cuz it ain’t clear at all

Back
Top Bottom