Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

The name of the shoe isn’t beef and broccoli - might as well call the “tan pair” peanut butter jelly

Pic I saw online. Lighting is too bright can’t really see the hues
A1262372-2BEB-4F5F-92EC-F1ACF5B479E3.png

Can we get the mods to change all references to beef and broccoli to ALD / New Balance 993 brown? Everyone knows beef is actually red and the ones called beef and broccoli are a different pair coming for Christmas.

Last edited:
Should of just went ahead and entered for the tan pair too lol. Entered for the browns just for the hell of it and hit.

Gonna be interesting to see how they handle all these different entry allotments going forward. Especially as more and more people get EA. I’m not saying EA should be an automatic W but I also don’t want to be entering on multiple links since it’s final sale. That’s gonna force people to resell, which is something I know they don’t want.

Good luck trying to get NY/Tri State area people to call that brown and green pair anything other than beef and broccoli. The whole collection is like a throwback to the 90s where people dressed in Columbia sets with Gore-tex Timbs of same colorway. That colorway will always be called beef and broccoli.

Good luck trying to get NY/Tri State area people to call that brown and green pair anything other than beef and broccoli. The whole collection is like a throwback to the 90s where people dressed in Columbia sets with Gore-tex Timbs of same colorway. That colorway will always be called beef and broccoli.

First thing I thought of when I saw the clothing was the Columbia rain sets. Funny now to think we would wear them in any weather back then.

First time I did not hit on a raffle via top tier EA... Would be lying if I said I wasn't a little miffed about it, considering the amount of money I've spent on this brand over the past 4 years.

Bitter party of 1.

To be real honest, man I always hit on the all the kicks I've entered for on my ALD account thankfully. I believe they actually have pairs on reserve for friends and family members.

-Drew
can i be a friend of a friend and family?

Back
Top Bottom