OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Supreme x Nike Air Force 1 Low Premium
By Brendan Dunne · Published Sep 10th, 2012

Supreme x Nike Air Force 1 Low Premium

Sure they’re not plastered with elephant print or stars or what have you, but that definitely doesn’t mean you’ll be able to sleep on the upcoming Supreme x Nike Air Force 1 Low Premium that’s on tap for Holiday 2012. The pair shown goes the minimalist route, opting for an impeccably clean gum bottom/white wall sole kit with a tough looking canvas construction up top. Of course the bits of branding that we all know and love are there, with box logos sprinkled here and there to signify the partnership. Click through with us to check out the full shots of the first ever non-SB project between Supreme and Nike and keep it locked on Sneaker News for more info and a look at the other two colorways set to drop in this upcoming pack. Big thanks to #vietnamesepower for the photos!

IMO they are :pimp:
Very nice and simple but just watch at all the other people hop on the air force bandwagon for this release.............i would like to see the other colors as well

Last edited:
^^^

They dropped a whole bunch of canvas 'Supreme' joints in '08-'09 I think. Those had 'rolled edges' but the overall colourblocking was similar to these. All hit the outlets and I have a 'Burgundy' joint that I copped for a little over $50.

It'll be interesting to see how these 'Supreme', in the literal sense, joints do.

^^^

They dropped a whole bunch of canvas 'Supreme' joints in '08-'09 I think. Those had 'rolled edges' but the overall colourblocking was similar to these. All hit the outlets and I have a 'Burgundy' joint that I copped for a little over $50.

It'll be interesting to see how these 'Supreme', in the literal sense, joints do.
i remember those wasnt really feeling the look of em i didnt like how they changed the look of canvas forces

They're nice for sure. I'm gonna pass
Even if the materials are on point, I enjoy clean and simple design. This one doesn't do it for me.

^i'm x2 on seeing how many non AF1 heads jump on this release

^^^
Rolled edges were horrible IMO. Was excited for them but when I ssaw them in person they were an easy pass.

Last edited:
^^^

Yeah - I have the blue and the burgundy joints. There was also a grey pair and a black pair, I believe.

If these were GRs, few would care. I MIGHT cop these, if it's not a too big a pain in the butt. We'll see.

I have the Black, Navy and Burgundy from the regular Nike release.

Funny, the AF1 is "dead" to many in this new generation. Will be VERY interesting to see who comes out the woodworks.

Maybe I didn't look hard enough, but I couldn't find any of those canvas joints in NYC. Was looking for the Black, Navy and Burgundy pairs and came up 0/3.

Maybe I didn't look hard enough, but I couldn't find any of those canvas joints in NYC. Was looking for the Black, Navy and Burgundy pairs and came up 0/3.

They really got marked down and I suppose most of us grabbed them then. Pairs pop up on eBay every now and then - just be patient and don't pay 'reseller prices'.

Funny, the AF1 is "dead" to many in this new generation. Will be VERY interesting to see who comes out the woodworks.

My man TDot - the 'Supreme' tag on the shoe is a sure fire sign that the resellers will jump on these. Not a single pair will be worn - all will hit eBay for 3-4X retail.

You mind posting a pix of them.I had no idea supreme came out with another af1 collab.

I am having a hard time finding the futura highs in the black and mid.navy. I wish I could find them.

Also that supreme collab is it just me or do they look navy to you? I can't figure it out if they are black and just look blue in flash or if they are blue and just look black without flash.

I like how af1 are really simple and I miss buying them but I feel like the recent releases are straight crap.

You mind posting a pix of them.I had no idea supreme came out with another af1 collab..
they weren't a collab. they were labeled "supreme" as in deluxe materials.

I like how af1 are really simple and I miss buying them but I feel like the recent releases are straight crap.
pretty much this. there have been some super nice 1s recently except i didn't like the crappy quality of the material and the shape has been bad. even these supremes have an exaggerated wonky shape in the pic. nothing like the canvas pairs of the 90s. i might try and grab a pair of the green supremes and maybe the black ones.

Man, i don't particualrly care for AF1 or Supreme (don't have either) but these are fiyah.

So lets be serious, how hard is it going to be to find one of these all the way in vancouver, canada

time to break some cheap pairs out for resell with the af1 hype that is bound to ensue :lol:

Team AF1 Fam... Everybody, now.

Well we're movin on up,
To the east side.
To a deluxe apartment in the sky.
Movin on up,
To the east side.
We finally got a piece of the pie.

Fish don't fry in the kitchen;
Beans don't burn on the grill.
Took a whole lotta tryin',
Just to get up that hill.
Now we're up in the big leagues,
Gettin' our turn at bat.
As long as we live, it's you and me baby,
There ain't nothin wrong with that.

Last edited:

They really got marked down and I suppose most of us grabbed them then. Pairs pop up on eBay every now and then - just be patient and don't pay 'reseller prices'.

Currently looking for these canvas AF 1 now that I saw what they look like on google. IMO they are :smokin. :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Its a good looking shoe. But the hype that's gonna surround these is gonna make them a turn off. I agree with a lot of cats, if these were a GR no one would care about em.

If they stick around for a while and end up below retail I might get em. Otherwise, gotta pass. Gotta save up for the next YOTD's and maybe one or two of those reflective iD's.

I love black/gum colorways and so I really like those Supremes but because of the name, I doubt I'd be able to get them now

Team AF1 Fam... Everybody, now.
Well we're movin on up,
To the east side.
To a deluxe apartment in the sky.
Movin on up,
To the east side.
We finally got a piece of the pie.
Fish don't fry in the kitchen;
Beans don't burn on the grill.
Took a whole lotta tryin',
Just to get up that hill.
Now we're up in the big leagues,
Gettin' our turn at bat.
As long as we live, it's you and me baby,
There ain't nothin wrong with that.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Can't believe you posted the entire song...

I haven't commented on the embroidery pack, but its a well executed trio. My favorite is the Black/Turquoise with the Phoenix Suns-like color coming in at a close second. I'll wait for these to drop to a lower price before I scoop em up.

Back
Top Bottom