OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Time to unload some cheap stuff I've picked up over the years so these kids can swear they been rocking forces since they were toddlers. :lol: Let the hype begin.

Why don't you post pics of some of that cheap crap over the in the Team AF1 thread. :nerd:

We've been through this before, but too bad you're not my size. I would have been raided your stash!

But, yeah, if the hype spotlight shines back on AF1s, I'm filing for sabbatical at work.:D

any info on dover market street AF1?? what's the deal with it? i think this year AF1 really make lot of dope colorways and special edition including YOTD (3 version) , AF1 Lin, USA navy, gold medal, digi camo, etc

^^^
All I know is that some eBay resellers have them listed online for ridiculous prices. Those NL (no liner) joints are ridiculously uncomfortable - keep that in mind before buying.

^^^
All I know is that some eBay resellers have them listed online for ridiculous prices. Those NL (no liner) joints are ridiculously uncomfortable - keep that in mind before buying.

I got a pair of the Obsidian Deconstruct ones from earlier in the summer, I didn't find them to be uncomfortable at all, and I ended up wearing them through a heavy walking day at work.

^^^
(Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum)

The no liner AF1 are a real pain in the *** to put on/off.

WTF was Nike thinking when they made them? the only thing good is that they seem more durable on the heel part...

(Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum)

The no liner AF1 are a real pain in the *** to put on/off.
WTF was Nike thinking when they made them? the only thing good is that they seem more durable on the heel part...

It's the AF1 midsole that barely flexes causing these joints to be uncomfortable. That said I doubt they do any wear-testing on AF1 anymore - just pick colours and materials and roll with it.

Man, i don't particualrly care for AF1 or Supreme (don't have either) but these are fiyah.
So lets be serious, how hard is it going to be to find one of these all the way in vancouver, canada
These are so wack, No possible way they are top 50 AF1's ever... all they have is a F U CkiN g  SUpreme tag on it.... come on bra... come on

I apologize if this has been mentioned but when do the Supreme's come out.  I am looking for some black and white AF 1's and haven't found that "IT" pair.  They will be a nice hold over until I found the pair that just drops my mouth open.

Really?

Nice try. Have a courir and a smile. And, then play track #5 of this joint.

entouch.jpg

Last edited:
re-release all the co.jp's from back in the day. they always had the most original ones. like the forest greens with the swoosh outlined in white

only with OG quality... other wise ill laugh at "heads" rocking em like they've been into 1s all along. 

so yes ill be laughing

ke Air Force 1 Low “Glow in the Dark” – Teaser

September 24th, 2012 by John K. | 0 comments

The AF1-XXX Collection, an upcoming Supreme collaboration, the trifecta of Year of the Dragon joints – it’s been a helluva year for Nike Sportswear’s most revered icon, and it’s about to get even better. Here’s a teaser preview at an upcoming Nike Air Force 1 Low with ‘Glow in the Dark’ detailing on the Swoosh, outsole, an ‘AIR’ bumper detail on the midsole – a trendy feature that certainly falls in line with all the hot ‘Glow’ releases of the year. We’ll bring you more exclusive looks soon enough, but in the meantime, take a look below and let us know if you’d be down with ‘Glow’ on an Air Force 1! Thanks to Luyen for the pics!

my guess would be this years halloween af1
dont think we had one since the savage beast a couple years back

Last edited:
any news on the YOTD 3? supposed to drop overseas today but i haven't heard anything on a US release recently.....

I thought it was supposed to be today according to some blogs. I'd keep an eye out on twitter to see when 21 mercer releases em. They tweeted that the gold/white 'hero' AF1's are tomorrow. So the YOTD's might have been changed.

Back
Top Bottom