OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Both of those are pretty sick. I'm not as much into high's, otherwise i'd be tempted to bite both of those. I could do the same stash design on the lows but it would feel a little weird. I like that you made them into a high top

Just messed around with the low version of those golds and finally found out how I want to do my 97 inspired ones

Just messed around with the low version of those golds and finally found out how I want to do my 97 inspired ones
Good looks pana and
Dope 97 inspired. I messed around with that idea to.

Is that like a metalllic gold paint or material? And IDs still run big on forces right?
I'm not sure on the material and I'm curious myself.
Yeah they run large like gr ups.

Last edited:
I just went to NDC on my phone and regular gr lows were priced at $100
was my phone trippin or when did this price increase??????

I just went to NDC on my phone and regular gr lows were priced at $100
was my phone trippin or when did this price increase??????

Between the high prices and the low quality - Nike's making it easier and easier to save money! :pimp:

The higher prices and... people jumping off the wagon..makes it easier to find them for 40-50 bucks...plus they go clearance faster

pendleton is the new id material for af1's and others

not bad at all but still waiting for all the suede options to returna

might pull the trigger on one tho

Nike Air Force 1 Low “Black Denim”
November 4th, 2013 by Aaron Hope | 1 comment

Pin It

nike air force 1 low black denim Nike Air Force 1 Low Black Denim

One of the pairs included in last year’s Air Force 1 XXX celebration was a blacked out Premium Quickstrike lowtop made almost entirely of black denim. Here’s a different kind of black denim Nike Air Force 1 Low, one that sets itself apart with the inclusion of white, grey and a gum sole as well as contrast stitching and brass hardware. Those last two details give these more of a jeanswear feel, something akin to the 2011 indigo drop. Check out some more photos after the jump and stick with Sneaker News for release info and the possibility of more denim Air Force 1 Lows for 2014.

looks ok but the best denim af1 from i think 2011 looks better to me

Nike Air Force 1 Low “Black Denim”
November 4th, 2013 by Aaron Hope | 1 comment

Pin It

nike air force 1 low black denim Nike Air Force 1 Low Black Denim

One of the pairs included in last year’s Air Force 1 XXX celebration was a blacked out Premium Quickstrike lowtop made almost entirely of black denim. Here’s a different kind of black denim Nike Air Force 1 Low, one that sets itself apart with the inclusion of white, grey and a gum sole as well as contrast stitching and brass hardware. Those last two details give these more of a jeanswear feel, something akin to the 2011 indigo drop. Check out some more photos after the jump and stick with Sneaker News for release info and the possibility of more denim Air Force 1 Lows for 2014.

looks ok but the best denim af1 from i think 2011 looks better to me
the new ones are nice also.  gum outsole is key, IMO, to a successful AF-1 design

i have the 11's and will be copping these aswell

what happened to the acid wash looking denims that were supposed to drop?

I have been playing with the pendleton options for most of the night- not a good sign for my bank account...

Back
Top Bottom