OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Mushroom IDs just came in. Leather is pretty nice. Not amazing but better than any GR you're gonna get. Still debating if I should remove the lace piece near the toe box or not.

They run a half size big btw, but that's the same for me with any forces I've bought recently. I wear a 10 and get forces and ID forces in a 9.5 and they fit perfect.

Yeah, I'd remove the lace locks (is that what they're considered? :lol:)

Were those made with the regular iD options?

Yeah those were the regular options on ID I think it's still up. Might do a variation of black courirs at some point but I want to do an original design next instead of recreating something else again

QUESTION:

Anybody know where I can find Black OR White Gum AF1 Lows for Retail or Below...?

...I know they dropped awhile ago now, just checking...

Last edited:
They run a half size big btw, but that's the same for me with any forces I've bought recently. I wear a 10 and get forces and ID forces in a 9.5 and they fit perfect.

i'll be cool with my sz 12 then, was gonna get 12.5 since that's my true size but that's prolly gonna fit like a 13, so yea :smokin :smokin and thoes shrooms clean, if i can manage i'ma do the same

ph yeah, is the pendleton thing just for this season or the rest of this year? want to get a couple pairs :nerd:

Last edited:
Pendleton option is just for the next month I'd imagine. It looks like they're going to keep the $140 basic option up for a while which I'm a huge fan of and looking forward to making more pairs, and then the $190 option changes month to month which is currently the Pendleton option.

Nike Air Force 1 “Safari” – Release Date
November 12th, 2013 by Brendan Dunne | 1 comment

Pin It

nike air force 1 safari release date Nike Air Force 1 Safari Release Date

Who knew that last year’s re-introduction of the Nike Air Safari would result in such a safari-centric catalog for Nike Sportswear in succeeding season? One of the many shoes to result from that release is the Nike Air Force 1 Low pictured here. The shoes stay pretty close to the original Safari combo of black and orange while also wearing some flashy, 3M paneling. Continue reading for a better look at the “Safari” Nike Air Force 1 in question and keep in mind Solefly down in Florida will have their stock for sale on November 20th.

Nike Air Force 1 “Safari”
Release Date: 11/20/13
Price: $120

:x that $120 price tag
i want em though
just dont think they worth that price
materials dont even look that good

Pin It

Who knew that last year’s re-introduction of the Nike Air Safari would result in such a safari-centric catalog for Nike Sportswear in succeeding season? One of the many shoes to result from that release is the Nike Air Force 1 Low pictured here. The shoes stay pretty close to the original Safari combo of black and orange while also wearing some flashy, 3M paneling. Continue reading for a better look at the “Safari” Nike Air Force 1 in question and keep in mind Solefly down in Florida will have their stock for sale on November 20th.

i want em though

Glad I got mines for 90$

Pin It

i want em though

Glad I got mines for 90$
:nerd:

i saw the Pendleton samples at nike Chicago today:  they are VERY nice.  The quality of the ones that I saw were incredible.  i'm sold

Back
Top Bottom